• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-02-01-14-55-58.png

Their stupidity just gives me headaches now.
That Captain person is a complete psycho

She tweets all day and the same shit over and over to pretty much zero likes. She already told Pat’s toilet she will be coming to “collect” him

IMG_2199.jpeg

IMG_2200.jpeg

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Yeah, swatting is a Federal as well as state crime, so maybe they'll let all of the local jurisdictions hand his ass to him and then pursue their Federal cases. Federal courts take for fucking ever, way worse than regular courts, so it would make sense to get the local ones over with first. Either way, this kid has decided to waste his youth behind bars.
He swatted members of Congress and at least one federal judge. He will be charged federally at some point in the future. He's locked up with no bail (so far) so they don't have to hurry to file more charges. He isnt going anywhere. He's going to do decades in prison.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Its been such a blur with the swattings. Someone would have to make an excel spreadsheet to get a better idea. When was pats court case? seemed like the swatting dried up around that time because some speculated that he wasnt going to get out of payment by using the swattings so he stopped having them done. Also when Jackie first popped up and she wrote that blog of disinformation then took credit for scaring off the swatter. Those two windows stand out as moments where the swatted seemed to stop for some time.

Here is something that kind of answers your inquiry. Hope this helps

This seems to be the "last" one before the lull. According to this tweet it would have been Tues Jun 27th 2023

View attachment 180321

View attachment 180312

View attachment 180323

Then it started again

View attachment 180324

maybe it has been covered but does anyone recall when jackie first became active in the scene? no way there is all by coincidence. the fatter solution is almost always the best.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You know 2023 had a shit ton of hilarious moments but this one takes the cake. When I saw this at first I thought the guy looked familiar and it took me like a minute to realize i’d seen him in Boardwalk Empire and the Sopranos.

But fat childish faggot dummy has never seen either of those things or any adult show so he just didn’t even think this could be an actor. I mean regardless of the professional headshot with really good lighting, how could he tell he was an actor?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Rick would absolutely help torswats get away with it if it meant keeping his revenge delusions alive. He will refuse to cooperate and go full cunt mode when the FBI refuse to play along with his fantasy.
I bet a part of him is sad that its over but at least he can forever play the "46 swattings victim card".