• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Now pat thinks he is the king of victims and nobody can question or comment about it.

1706826056800.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
That detail pretty much kills that pat was arranging the swattings. I would think they would have picked him up by now if he was somehow tied to it. Since they have had 6 months to dig through the data.
Did he get any ACTUAL swatting after that or just welfare checks, gas leak checks and "Trust me they had a gun in my mom's face" claims?

I'm honestly asking, I don't have a list or the time.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Its been such a blur with the swattings. Someone would have to make an excel spreadsheet to get a better idea. When was pats court case? seemed like the swatting dried up around that time because some speculated that he wasnt going to get out of payment by using the swattings so he stopped having them done. Also when Jackie first popped up and she wrote that blog of disinformation then took credit for scaring off the swatter. Those two windows stand out as moments where the swatted seemed to stop for some time.

Here is something that kind of answers your inquiry. Hope this helps

This seems to be the "last" one before the lull. According to this tweet it would have been Tues Jun 27th 2023

View attachment 180321

View attachment 180312

View attachment 180323

Then it started again

View attachment 180324
Did anybody find the report/record backing up 3 swatting on his parents?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Did he get any ACTUAL swatting after that or just welfare checks, gas leak checks and "Trust me they had a gun in my mom's face" claims?

No idea but it seems its been a while since they showed up with guns and shields. Cant take pats word for it and all we got are the few times shared his security cam pics.
Did anybody find the report/record backing up 3 swatting on his parents?
I dont think anyone was able to confirm any of them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

He claimed the fire department swatted him yet they were parked down from him and fire departments aren’t armed with guns and ballistic shields.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Pat and Jackie are keeping themselves too close to this, ceasing every opportunity to remind the world that they’re victims, helped the investigation, are super happy that justice will be served.

Patrick has no respect for anything that doesn’t give him exactly what he wants. The second the FBI sat him down and started questioning him, he’d flip the fuck out and accuse them of being corrupted by Trump. Just like he did when the judges told him his case was retarded.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
So what story does he run with then? Since this swatting nonsense started, this has been the only thing that has gotten people to take him even halfway seriously. Once the real swat client gets caught, and it ain't anyone here, what does he do? Still claim it was someone here? Just spin it that whoever did it was from the board but with zero evidence?
They don't seem to value facts as much as they value making a point that makes them feel better.

When I was I kid I learned the word HONKEY, I used to call other kids honkey when they tried picking on me, it would make them nuts for some reason, they would try to explain that honkies are white people and I am a white person ergo ... I am insulting myself, I would let them start explaining and getting upset and would just call them honkey again.

One kid got so upset he started screaming and crying about it until his dad ran out of the house thinking I was setting him on fire. Through his blubbering he explained to his dad that he was upset because I kept calling him a honkey, his dad said, "So? you are a honkey" The kid freaked the fuck out like I've never seen anyone freak out before, as his dad was dragging him into the garage I said, "Get lost honkey" and listened to him scream for the entire block I was walking home.

Between the ages of 8 and 15 I probably had 50 fights with this kid, every time I saw him I called him honkey, in church, school, baseball games, wherever I'd call him honkey and he'd start cursing at me then he'd get kicked out of wherever we were. What I am saying here, is that these 2 have the same mentality as an 8 year old.

Forum Clout
Not a "SWAT" but this one smelled rotten too:
View attachment 180392

I bet he just saw the tow truck on the alley cam and made up the rest.

Why not a video? Why not a stillframe with the driver outside of the truck?

Lyin' ass pig.
That one has to be bullshit. They probably frequently see tow trucks in that cramped dumpster alleyway because niggers park stupid and block the garbage trucks from being able to get through.