• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I read this on the Torswats KF thread. Apparently this kid has some fascination with Lord of the Rings. That's where all his online names came from. "The black speech" or whatever. The same gay made up language on Patrick's LOTR tattoo.
because jackie is a dishonest piece of (fat) shit. As if lord of the fucking rings is esoteric. You can actually use that username as data to reduce the entropy of the dataset (reduces the noise or disorder in a given set of data). You can use this to apply a more strict or technical analysis like a bayesian inference (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_inference) to then give a probability delta.

But this fat idiot wants to larp as someone educated without any interest in the field at all. To quote a singism, go away.

G

from the other place (don't make me tap the sign etc.) ... so take that as you will, this is what the FBI thinks of jackies "investigation" lmao.

View attachment 180136

[URL='https://ibb.co/YBF7SHc']
evidence.jpg
[/URL]
"self-styled security researcher" is such a low-key, hilarious dig

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I don't use telegram, but I'm guessing the color or the screen looks different depending if you are the sender or receiver? Like text messages being on the right vs left depending if you sent or received them?
No, that's the torswats returns channel posting a screenshot of a DM on twitter from Janse to Jackie I'm assuming from context. How torswats got that when Jackie didn't tweet it is anyone's guess. I cant really come up with a reasonable explanation how torswats would have it.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I'm tired.
Please explain.
One of the torswats telegram accounts posted a screenshot of an unknown account being DMed by Petter Janse. That's not from Janse's POV but the account that received it. We know Jackie was DMing him recently and that sounds like he's talking to Jackie. So how would torswats get a first person screenshot from Jackie's private DM's?

She's either behind that account or privately communicating with someone associated with that account and sending them screenshots or it's photoshopped. Unless she posted it on xitter or her blog or something and I missed it.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Gotta be faked, right? Occam’s razor? Other stuff seems way beyond Jackie brain.
Only @Dushatar_ knows. But it's weird that Jackie wouldn't immediately call it out as fake since that's obviously supposed to be Janse calling her out in DMs. But she is shockingly stupid. It's a tough one, man.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout