• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Oink oink oink oink
IMG_0616.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He still thinks Jackie doxxed
is he really trying to say the Swede jackie doxxed tried to hire a hitman to kill her? Jackie found nobody involved yet is trying to take all the credit and even get victim points.

I really hope this claim is what her ex needs to get full custody of her kids. Knowing her she will frame it as due to her brace fight her kids were taking away but that is the cost or some nonsense - kind of like how HiFi explains his wife taking his kids away from him is for the greater good because he’s so important.

Forum Clout
Their thinking is akin to a person laughing that a politician they hate got assassinated and therefore that proves they assassinated him.
Except that they don't really get that no one is laughing about the swatting. Sure, they're laughing at the faucet, the recorded sperg-outs, etc. So even their retarded burden of proof isn't being met.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
even when addressing the cat ladies he has to say "I AM NOT FULL OF SHIT" because deep down he knows people don't take him seriously. Even at tranny conventions he's a clown
Even Uncle Paul doesn’t buy the 46 SWAT nonsense and said most were wellness checks which the police do for senior citizens when their neighbors notice they havent left the house in a while.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
The whole "hire a hitman to kill Jackie" thing was mentioned in the prosecutor's report of torswats.

They're taking victory laps on twitter all "see they are trying to kill us!" but it's like, bitch, you and all your shady internet vigilante business now has the attention of the feds. Better hope your story is straight because @HackingButLegal Arrested for Illegal Hacking would make a pretty funny headline.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The whole "hire a hitman to kill Jackie" thing was mentioned in the prosecutor's report of torswats.

They're taking victory laps on twitter all "see they are trying to kill us!" but it's like, bitch, you and all your shady internet vigilante business now has the attention of the feds. Better hope your story is straight because @HackingButLegal Arrested for Illegal Hacking would make a pretty funny headline.
Also great if this leads to the FBI getting her out of PR so she can face her legal issues.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The word "kill" isn't used, it says "hire a hitman FOR Jackie Singh". I read that as she wanted to hire one.
What if…now hear me out - she wanted a hit man to take out Pat so she could blame it on us / KF? She would get LOTS of attention if someone actually killed him - even if she hired them. We all know she’s a sociopath that only cares about herself and nobody else.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What if…now hear me out - she wanted a hit man to take out Pat so she could blame it on us / KF? She would get LOTS of attention if someone actually killed him - even if she hired them. We all know she’s a sociopath that only cares about herself and nobody else.
You gotta post Jessie after a take like that

:fighter_lg: