• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat and Jackie sound like cult members when they repeat obvious lies over and over again. Jackie is a racist idiot who has a rudimentary knowledge of hacking and cyber security. When zero links are found to this website and kiwifarms and this incel dork I wonder how Fat Pat and Fat Jackie will spin it.
I bet they will go OJ and claim they are personally working with the police to track us down - the REAL suspects!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat and Jackie sound like cult members when they repeat obvious lies over and over again. Jackie is a racist idiot who has a rudimentary knowledge of hacking and cyber security. When zero links are found to this website and kiwifarms and this incel dork I wonder how Fat Pat and Fat Jackie will spin it.
They've already basically shown the spin playbook. There are multiple people so the Swedish dude is one. As for this forum they both have shown to just keep lying indefinitely. It will just be wait for the knock for another 20 years.

Their conclusions are unfalsifiable. If you ask Jackie ,"what evidence would convince you that jense had nothing to do with it". She early on she set up some ridiculous scenario that would never be followed. "Send me a signed affidavit after I've defamed you publicly". Now she's probably say nothing since she quintupled down.

And Rick can never be wrong. If someone, like an interviewer where he did actually give some kind of an answer, he would just say there is no evidence we already know they are guilty. Remember he's never wrong and there's only one side to a story, his side (which is fat ( his sides are all fat you see))

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
They've already basically shown the spin playbook. There are multiple people so the Swedish dude is one. As for this forum they both have shown to just keep lying indefinitely. It will just be wait for the knock for another 20 years.

Their conclusions are unfalsifiable. If you ask Jackie ,"what evidence would convince you that jense had nothing to do with it". She early on she set up some ridiculous scenario that would never be followed. "Send me a signed affidavit after I've defamed you publicly". Now she's probably say nothing since she quintupled down.
Wrong in every detail, stlaker.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She has those bushbaby hands

1706739391024.png

Forum Clout
from the other place (don't make me tap the sign etc.) ... so take that as you will, this is what the FBI thinks of jackies "investigation" lmao.

View attachment 180136

This helps hers and Fatso's faildoxes sue them for defamation and libel. Hopefully the wrongly accused and defamed receive a copy of this to forward to their attorneys.