• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Also does he have a literal cultivated neckbeard? That can't just be shadows.
Screenshot_20240131_014829_Brave.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ guys, work with me here a little... Okay how about this: I believe the cops came to Patrick's door in response to the Craigslist ad.

Did I miss the memo about this being Autism Awareness day here in the forum?
Except the ad was never live from what I remember. The person who's did it used his email and craiglist sent a confirmation to him before posting. Unless Pat ok'd it nobody but him and the creator who shared it here saw it. Besides are the police just browsing craiglist for ads to look into?

G

Also does he have a literal cultivated neckbeard? That can't just be shadows.View attachment 179988

Wow you're right, good eye.

It's funny, before you pointed that out my reaction was "...huh. Not what I was expecting... Are the feds for real? 🤨"

Then after seeing the neck beard: "Ohhhh... Yeah, they got him 🇺🇲. Boys in Florida better start warming up that electric chair 🪑⚡👻"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This logic is so broken it makes me question if you're trolling me.
What is dude? Are you retarded? They used Pat's email. That's a fact. Craiglist ads don't go up until that email is confirmed. That's a fact. So how did anyone vsee that bad on Craigslist unless Pat confirmed it it just to complain?

G

What is dude? Are you retarded? They used Pat's email. That's a fact. Craiglist ads don't go up until that email is confirmed. That's a fact. So how did anyone vsee that bad on Craigslist unless Pat confirmed it it just to complain?
I deleted that comment because who argues with strangers on the Internet? I can think of one portly fella who does that quite a lot... Apologies for being rude.