• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Good post and summary, especially when it outlines how ridiculous and against all logic it is to blame this place when it goes against the entire history of the forum, the reddit and the pests. Name a time when somebody got swatted or attacked/assaulted for jocktober or as result of a feud with the sub. Those aren't funny or comedic pranks, they're crimes that nobody here condones or finds anything but reprehensible and dangerous. Fuck, if only from the aspect that it makes Pat look sympathetic to normies in some small way. Until they look at his Twitter of course.

I think personally one of two things has happened. Either he's done it to himself for attention, since he's a known fraudster and liar and faker from way back.... white supremacists came to my door because I'm a firebrand or Nazis chanted for blood and soil in my face while I bravely stood around taking photos at Worldcon, the incredibly fake and gay motorcycle fraud...etc... Or based on what Torswats allegedly said, Patrick partially did a few for attention and then tried to back off, didn't pay and Torswats kept on hammering him. Torswats I believe said on a a screenshot I saw that he was hitting Pat every time he got a new order to test the new number out which tracks with how he was tied to the Reno motel thing since the number was the same.

Either Fats did it all or he did it at first and then he didn't pay and it got out of his control to stop. Could it be a Kiwi? Sure. It just seems like there's a lot of smoke coming from a perpetual liar and fraud's half hovel.
Good post. I’m on board with the “Rick did a couple of them” but refused to pay. The torswats guy learned what everyone else learned: Rick responds to text message provocations in an hilarious way. I’m sure the swatter guy was fucking with him by text when he did the subsequent swats

Rick has fabricated evidence multiple times, knowingly lied in court filings, and thumbed his nose at legal orders. He’s capable of swatting himself a couple of times AND making himself a swatting target of the guy he paid. No one else is that oppositional or stupid.

G

Good post. I’m on board with the “Rick did a couple of them” but refused to pay. The torswats guy learned what everyone else learned: Rick responds to text message provocations in an hilarious way. I’m sure the swatter guy was fucking with him by text when he did the subsequent swats

Rick has fabricated evidence multiple times, knowingly lied in court filings, and thumbed his nose at legal orders. He’s capable of swatting himself a couple of times AND making himself a swatting target of the guy he paid. No one else is that oppositional or stupid.
Can't find the comment now but someone asked "how would a boomer like Patrick be aware of Torswats before the Vice article dropped?" If it does come to light that Pat hired him, the storyline could resemble something like this:

One evening many moons ago the police show up at Pat's door and demand he tells them where he's hiding the children. After some undoubtedly cordial conversation, it's revealed that an unknown individual had tipped the cops off about a Craigslist ad for free pepperoni that included Pat's contact info. The police ascertain it's a prank and leave shortly thereafter.

Pat is enraged. With his trademark self-described "rage boner" throbbing harder than ever (though "rage faucet" may be a more apt description), he begins xeeting and telling anyone who'll listen about this latest injustice that has befallen him.

The response he gets floods his brain with dopamine, to the point where even Pat finds it hard to stay angry. He finally has a story of victimhood that, unlike parody Twitter accounts or KF threads or faxes of him sucking Trump's dick, is easily digestible and resonants with a crowd, especially during this period of time of BLM and nationwide fervor against cops.

As the months go by he finds his mind wandering back to this incident more and more. Out loud he continues to condemn it, but deep down he perversely wishes it would happen again. But it doesn't.

One day, drunker than usual, he starts searching for "swatting" on Google. Just to find out more about what it is and how it works. And, somewhere out there in the Internet, Torswats name is mentioned...

Fin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
One evening many moons ago the police show up at Pat's door and demand he tells them where he's hiding the children. After some undoubtedly cordial conversation, it's revealed that an unknown individual had tipped the cops off about a Craigslist ad for free pepperoni that included Pat's contact info. The police ascertain it's a prank and leave shortly thereafter.

Pat is enraged. With his trademark self-described "rage boner" throbbing harder than ever (though "rage faucet" may be a more apt description), he begins xeeting and telling anyone who'll listen about this latest injustice that has befallen him.

The response he gets floods his brain with dopamine, to the point where even Pat finds it hard to stay angry. He finally has a story of victimhood that, unlike parody Twitter accounts or KF threads or faxes of him sucking Trump's dick, is easily digestible and resonants with a crowd, especially during this period of time of BLM and nationwide fervor against cops.

As the months go by he finds his mind wandering back to this incident more and more. Out loud he continues to condemn it, but deep down he perversely wishes it would happen again. But it doesn't.

One day, drunker than usual, he starts searching for "swatting" on Google. Just to find out more about what it is and how it works. And, somewhere out there in the Internet, Torswats name is mentioned...

Fin.
I do believe this is exactly what happened.

@Sue Lightning you don't think potentially being "the most SWATTed man in America!" for being against Trump, white supremacy etc. is an idea that's attractive to him? If he isn't doing it to himself, then it's someone else making him look more like a sympathetic hero... which is entirely against the point of trolling somebody.

All of this "SWATTing" gets done, they know when it gets done, and there's only one instance where someone BY CHANCE recorded the audio (and the other time Niki filmed him and the cops). If someone's doing this other than Jennifer, you'd orchestrate for there to be evidence of it.

Besides, I have a hard time believing a guy who calls every police or firefighter intervention a "SWATTing". If someone's calling the cops on you to harass you, I get that. But he calls every instance of it like the actual SWAT team went there. Why? Just say "hey my stlakers fucking called the cops on me again, this is getting ridiculous".

I think Pat's a big fat liar is my point. Did a Kiwi at one or some points do this to him? It's possible, but I don't see the motivation in it except for the fact that some of them are retarded.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The most boring conclusion to all this would just be torswats being incredibly mentally ill (which he obviously is) and developing some deranged obsession with Patrick to the point where he actually wanted him to be killed by the cops.

Of course he could also be telling the truth went he said pig stiffed him on payment and then the subsequent swats were a form of revenge for that. If that's actually the case, pig has to be terrified right now. Even if he was tied to just one of those swats, he'd still almost definitely be going to prison.

I really hope the 2nd scenario is true. Pig rotting in a cell after so many "Enjoy prison"s would be the most delicious form of lolmilk ever served.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
🤔

IMG_0604.jpeg

Forum Clout
The swatting started happening just after his involvement with the #DropKiwiFarms trannies, who have been known to pay for swattings and DDoS attacks on the dark web. It's not crazy to think that he learned how to do it from them.
He also idolizes Brianna Wu and how she grifted her way to fame via false flag bullshit. He was fraternitizing and DM'ing with all of the #DropKiwiFarms people when the Keffals shit was happening.

Forum Clout
He also idolizes Brianna Wu and how she grifted her way to fame via false flag bullshit. He was fraternitizing and DM'ing with all of the right people at the right time to make this happen. Maybe Sinseer or one of these other ghouls came to Patrick with a plan that was too good to fail (Pat as proxy to take down KF/OnA/ED/etc).
John Walker Flynt isn't a "she".

Forum Clout
Yup. Wu is the king/wannabe queen of false flags.

cb60743a4c6a559ee946825e598c4508.png
That tranny had a huge amount of power behind the scenes at Twitter before Elon bought it, especially when he was running for office. People who posted his "deadname" or mentioned that he's a tranny were regularly temporarily and permanently suspended over it. Twitter tranny jannies would remove the posts as well. Election interference for a mentally ill degenerate eunuch.

G

The swatting started happening just after his involvement with the #DropKiwiFarms trannies, who have been known to pay for swattings and DDoS attacks on the dark web. It's not crazy to think that he learned how to do it from them.
He also idolizes Brianna Wu and how she grifted her way to fame via false flag bullshit. He was fraternitizing and DM'ing with all of the #DropKiwiFarms people when the Keffals shit was happening.
These are great points I hadn't considered. However, let's not miss the forest for the trees, which is when looking at all the "swattings" as a whole, one of these things is not like the others: the very first incident, a.k.a. pepperoni night. The MO is completely different, for lack of a better way of putting it there's a creativity present there that isn't in the others tentatively tied to Torswats. And, while at risk of extrapolating too much from too little, the motivations appear to be completely different. I'll admit, the concept of forwarding the police that Craigslist ad is kinda funny, though I don't condone it; the Torswats calls saying he shot his wife or whatever are disgusting.

But going back, that first incident is what gave Patrick a taste of the victimhood which he'd been yearning for oh so badly, but had always seemed impossible to achieve as a middle-aged, cis white male on Twitter. Now PAT is a victim of virulently racist white supremacists! He's a victim of the police! And best of all, this wasn't a story that people would dismiss out of hand as some weird internet squabble.

I've been on the fence about whether Pat could be behind the Torswats incidents, but if you think about it, those later swattings served to give Pat more of everything he desired... right?

More victimhood. Podcast interviews. National media coverage. Statements in his pro se filing for why he should be allowed to relitigate his case and not pay Quasi. Reasons, albeit opaque, why some forum that mocks him should be dropped from Cloudflare.

I can't wait to see what comes out of Torswats pockets when the feds hold him by the ankles and start shaking. In the meantime in between times, all I can say is if you are still unsure why Pat would ever possibly swat himself, you should stop wondering. The first one wasn't him; I'll leave you with this quote from a children's Christmas movie:

"Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Grinch had a wonderful, awful idea."

Last edited by a moderator:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
These are great points I hadn't considered. However, let's not miss the forest for the trees, which is when looking at all the "swattings" as a whole, one of these things is not like the others: the very first incident, a.k.a. pepperoni night. The MO is completely different, for lack of a better way of putting it there's a creativity present there that isn't in the others tentatively tied to Torswats. And, while at risk of extrapolating too much from too little, the motivations appear to be completely different. I'll admit, the concept of forwarding the police that Craigslist ad is kinda funny, though I don't condone it; the Torswats calls saying he shot his wife or whatever are disgusting.

But going back, that first incident is what gave Patrick a taste of the victimhood for which he'd been yearning oh so badly, but had always seemed impossible to achieve as a middle-aged, cis white male on Twitter. Now PAT is a victim of virulently racist white supremacists! He's a victim of the police! And best of all, this wasn't a story that people would dismiss as some weird internet squabble.

I've been on the fence about whether Pat could be behind the Torswats incidents, but if you think about it, those later swattings served to give Pat more of everything he desired... right?

More victimhood. Podcast interviews. National media coverage. Statements in his pro se filing for why he should be allowed to relitigate his case and not pay Quasi. Reasons, albeit opaque, why some forum that mocks him should be dropped from Cloudflare.

I can't wait to see what comes out of Torswats pockets when the feds hold him by the ankles and start shaking. In the meantime in between times, all I can say is if you are still unsure why Pat would ever possibly swat himself, you should stop wondering. The first one wasn't him; I'll leave you with this quote from a children's Christmas movie:

"Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Grinch had a wonderful, awful idea."

Until the officers report for that night is obtained, I wouldn't put much stock into what Pat says happened.
His first actual SWATTING (the night of aliviagate) is his claimed 4th. So Pepperonigate would have been his 3rd.
Pat's account of things are just as unreliable as a random speculator on kiwifarms.

G

Until the officers report for that night is obtained, I wouldn't put much stock into what Pat says happened.
His first actual SWATTING (the night of aliviagate) is his claimed 4th. So Pepperonigate would have been his 3rd.
Pat's account of things are just as unreliable as a random speculator on kiwifarms.
Regardless of if he's claimed other swattings in the past, ultimately for the discussion at hand that's inconsequential: when he tells the story pepperoni night is the first "because of those stalkers", I'm inclined to believe it went down the way he tells it (timestamp is 22 minutes 10 seconds): [MEDIA=youtube]ErK5CVXt7hQ:1330[/MEDIA]

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Regardless of if he's claimed other swattings in the past, ultimately for the discussion at hand that's inconsequential: when he tells the story pepperoni night is the first "because of those stalkers", I'm inclined to believe it went down the way he tells it:

It didn’t go down anything like that, I guarantee it. No cop would have taken that obvious joke seriously.