• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: at the big fat hammbeast arms dumb bitch doesn't even know how to braid her thin hair. Seen street shitter grandmas at the liquor store with better armpit hair.

I would pound that dumper right in the pooper if it was only 183lbs lighter.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
"snoopy dance" ughhhh why is he so hateable
View attachment 179309

another well-wisher who gets one-upped by drunko
View attachment 179310
right because nobody ever deletes anything or upgrades devices, retard

he can't just take a criminal being investigated, that's not enough, it has to be getting the data DESPITE the criminal. He's so stupid.
What is encryption you fat retard. I mean who cares I’m glad that fsggot got caught but it’s funny that he’s celebrating not knowing who actually swatted him. If he gets swatted again I’m gonna laugh because he’s gonna look like an idiot for celebrating.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Once you get past the initial horror of looking at this picture, note the asymmetry of her fat rolls; as well as her lower right shoulder and higher right buttock. She has curvature of the spine. I would guess it comes from many years of sitting on her ample ass in front of a computer screen, doing zero exercise and probably resting her left arm on her chair's armrest (thus propping up her left shoulder) while having her right arm free to use her mouse and shove calorie-dense snacks and drinks into her sewer hole. This would take years of uninterrupted repetition to manifest itself in such a lopsided trunk, but here we are.

It's not actually her.

Don't ask me how I know that.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Does this mean the swatting of fatty will finally stop?
Nobody knows. Fat boy thinks he knows everything but he’s been wrong about literally everything, same with snackie. We know Torswats posted about him but we don’t know if he was the only one doing it or what. Rick thinks we paid him to do it but of course with zero evidence. He just wants to think that because he’s mad that we laugh at his fat jiggly face and lesbian wife.

Forum Clout
GE1ad6yb0AA5TI5.jpg

G

I don't spose the KF thread that tried exposing Torswats wasn't anywhere close.

Feel free to give me the sign... But over at the other place, @Sprate, the user who posted that 3-page long autistic expose, is saying the kid they caught yesterday was in fact The Witch King of Angmar/Torswats/Dushatar. Those weird Polish freaks were all Telegram orbiters but it's unclear if they were responsible for anything.

The question is, was the "Torswats" who Dan invited here actually Witch King/Dushatar or were multiple people using that account/handle.

The Wired article doesn't know this either. What I do know is we were right to alert @admin immediately and ban both Torswats and Dan because the feds were already on him. In fact, it's possible the feds had already seized that account and were using it as a honeypot, which we surmised at the time. If this kid is really in custody, Patrick's name will come up during questioning eventually, once he answers for all the politicians and hospitals and schools he swatted.

Rick is going to have some splainin' to do whether he's guilty or not. He's going to have to explain away A LOT of circumstantial evidence against him, and just that alone makes me happy. He's going to be a sweaty mess.