• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
The idea that a bunch of Northeast jamokes in their 30s and 40s were paying a 17 year old in Florida $20 bucks a pop to swat a fat rube from Wisconsin for two years is honestly the most hilarious thing I've ever heard come out of this community. It's so fucking ridiculous I can't even wrap my mind around it.
Something doesn't seem right. If the fbi really was sitting on this for a while, the most logical thing is that the they are using the 17 year old to get to the others who probably were more careful about their anonymity. Isn't that how they usually do shit when there's a group. Start at the bottom and start working up to get confessions and evidence?

So start at this young guy who will testify to get a lighter sentence then if he has actionable Intel he gets a light sentence.

Forum Clout
She couldn’t be imprisoned for being unable to pay. Pat was at risk of being held in contempt of court for flaunting the debtor’s exam and the procedural shit he was poo pooing.

If he did the debtor’s exam and didn’t have his last minute benefactor, he likely would’ve been ordered to loan against his equity in the hovel or sell it and maybe sell his bike, then get a job at a gas station and pay Quasi like $11 a month or some other nominal figure in perpetuity. You don’t go to jail for owing someone money you go to jail for putting the judge on your pay no mind list. Jackie is truly possessionless so if she’s sued and complies with the debtors exam, she’ll just be ordered to do a job search.
That's what I was saying. If her faildox prevails in court, she refuses to pay her judgment, and the faildoxed pursues the same collection efforts "Quasi" did, she will find herself in the same position as Fatso, in contempt of court and facing jail (not prison) time. Prison time would be if the IRS finally decides to throw her in there for her alleged debts to them.

People do, quite often, get thrown in jail for contempt of court.

cachorro

Forum Clout
That's what I was saying. If her faildox prevails in court, she refuses to pay her judgment, and the faildoxed pursues the same collection efforts "Quasi" did, she will find herself in the same position as Fatso, in contempt of court and facing jail (not prison) time. Prison time would be if the IRS finally decides to throw her in there for her alleged debts to them.
Yeahhhhh but really she’d just fulfill whatever bullshit job search requirements the court lays out (easier than unemployment reqs I’m sure) and because any prospective employer would google her and see what a unhireable mess she is she could go on doing this forever and be fine. I’m sure she’s way too big of a coward and not as dumb as Pat in such a way as to actually challenge any judge convening over her.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Something doesn't seem right. If the fbi really was sitting on this for a while, the most logical thing is that the they are using the 17 year old to get to the others who probably were more careful about their anonymity. Isn't that how they usually do shit when there's a group. Start at the bottom and start working up to get confessions and evidence?

So start at this young guy who will testify to get a lighter sentence then if he has actionable Intel he gets a light sentence.
I'm sure the fed running the torswats telegram at that point rolled his eyes at "jackie motherfucking singh"

Forum Clout
Yeahhhhh but really she’d just fulfill whatever bullshit job search requirements the court lays out (easier than unemployment reqs I’m sure) and because any prospective employer would google her and see what a unhireable mess she is she could go on doing this forever and be fine. I’m sure she’s way too big of a coward and not as dumb as Pat in such a way as to actually challenge any judge convening over her.
She doesn't appear to be the type to be as flagrantly obstreperous as Fatso toward courts of law, but her stupidity is all over Fatso's embarrassing pro se motion even though she's not named. If what KiwiFarms dug up on her is true, her current (((baby daddy's))) parents are wealthy benefactors and would probably give her the money.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Exactly this is my the Rick law exists. He could have just gone to the exam and said I don't remember for everything and dragged it out for a year before getting in contempt. He could have skipped it and said "sorry judge I was on the toilet shitting out meatloaf all day". The judge taking one look would have just rescheduled the exam.

He picked the route of "skip the exam then tweet about how there isn't an exam, say the judge is stupid, do a podcast saying he'll never pay, and ghost the court officer assigned to his amortization plan".

An action so stupid it couldn't be predicted.

G

Most shocking is he isn’t a dirty foreigner. This dumb not-even-an-adult was charging less than minimum wage for federal crimes.

Good riddance bugboy. I may hate Florida but my state is going to rape the shit out of this kid. Have fun.
Yup. It's always a young kid, not particularly intelligent or he'd be making actual money at an actual company.

I'm also surprised he wasn't hiding out in some foreign country. I was of the opinion they had known who he was for a long time, but couldn't reach him. It would explain why AltisticRight and other people who got lumped in were never contacted by investigators. Either way, I'm glad they caught this faggot, and I hope they make him serve consecutive sentences AND is ordered to pay restitution for taxpayer money wasted (Hint: You can't buy honeybuns on commissary when you have outstanding restitution owed). Now go after his customers.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
View attachment 179325

"If they collectively had a single functional brain cell left among them, they would be shitting it out right now. Alas, they don't".

If that's true, what does that say about Pat's intelligence, considering that he's fallen for more catfish and gotchas from here than Chris Chan ever did?
chunlipat.gif

G

Celebrating won't throw the feds off your trail, pudgy. I'm glad they caught the (a?) SWATTer but I hope he sings like a canary and Rick gets hauled in for questioning and inevitable tasering. He's as much of a criminal as dummy is for hiring him. The question is: will money put on Rick's books go to his outstanding debts first? Will he learn the hard way they don't serve meatloaf in prison? Season 6 could be great.
There's no chance this POS will ever be considered a reliable witness. If Rick gets popped it will be because he made 1.7 GPA mistakes in his crypto use opsec and left a giant paper trail

G

Once you get past the initial horror of looking at this picture, note the asymmetry of her fat rolls; as well as her lower right shoulder and higher right buttock. She has curvature of the spine. I would guess it comes from many years of sitting on her ample ass in front of a computer screen, doing zero exercise and probably resting her left arm on her chair's armrest (thus propping up her left shoulder) while having her right arm free to use her mouse and shove calorie-dense snacks and drinks into her sewer hole. This would take years of uninterrupted repetition to manifest itself in such a lopsided trunk, but here we are.