• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat you can sleep now they caught the guy. Stop trying to milk it.

1706321478556.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
When is Jackie going to apologize to that Nordic guy? He definitely needs to file a lawsuit...
She never will, and its not worth it for that guy. His best bet is to do what Rick should have done, block and ignore. Ironically Jackie is actually stalking and harassing this guy and not just trolling him. The same distinction Rick makes, only this time it is accurate.

Forum Clout
It's funny how they're both suspiciously not mentioning KiwiFarms, who they've also accused of being behind the swattings several times in the past. Maybe that's because "Null" is working on filing a defamation lawsuit against Epik for falsely accusing him and his site of committing crimes?

It's also funny they're suspiciously not naming the names of the faildoxes they've used in the past, and Fatso was dumb enough to include in his laughably retarded pro se motion.

These narcissists can only manage to use their Main Character Syndrome to try and milk this story for retweets and desperately try to insert themselves into the Wired story which doesn't mention them at all, and they hate that.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
@Rodeo Clown i need a retard translation here. What do they think this is showing? The poster is saying they are happy that the swatter is caught so the forum can continuing called fat people fat without conflating that with the swaTTing. I can't even image what she thinks this proves?

View attachment 179296
I think I translated it.

Genuinely try to read Coonskins comment like you are a retard and believe this place is responsible for the SWATtings but hiding it in behind the scenes shit. I think Jackie then thinks Coonskin is saying “Haha holeee shit this guy took the fall for us, now we can make fun of Pat without facing consequences!”

Or the other explanation is just her problem with “Now we can make fun of Pat” because making fun of him is a crime. So it doesn’t matter that the SWATter was caught and they’re (presumably) over now, no, we’re still “harassing” him and cheering about that. Which is illegal because I don’t like it.

And I think it goes without saying, though I will anyway, that none of us should or would be shitting bricks because even in some fucking magical hypothetical the SWATter is from here it would be one individual poster who’s just evading everyone and never posting about it. How is that “all O&A forum members”? Thats the truly confusing part that needs some retard translation.

Forum Clout
Why bother? Blood from a stone etc
She does appear judgment proof since she allegedly has no assets and has hundreds of thousands of dollars in judgments against her. However, if any of her many faildoxes pursues a defamation lawsuit and prevails in court, she could land herself in jail the same way Fatso was almost jailed: contempt of court.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It's funny how they're both suspiciously not mentioning KiwiFarms, who they've also accused of being behind the swattings several times in the past. Maybe that's because "Null" is working on filing a defamation lawsuit against Epik for falsely accusing him and his site of committing crimes?
Giving them way too much credit. They’re focused here because here hurts their feelings.

Forum Clout
Giving them way too much credit. They’re focused here because here hurts their feelings.
So does KiwiFarms. They both have huge, active threads there which are much easier to link to and have better explanations as to who these idiots are and why they are famous "lolcows". Linking to this place is a confusing jumble of sperg threads and inside jokes *from da show* which confuses normies.

Forum Clout
@Rodeo Clown i need a retard translation here. What do they think this is showing? The poster is saying they are happy that the swatter is caught so the forum can continuing called fat people fat without conflating that with the swaTTing. I can't even image what she thinks this proves?

View attachment 179296
What she thinks and it's funny is that somehow because the guy swatting him got caught we should all be in panic even though we didn't swat him, my guess is it is to suggest to her followers we swatted him. She wants that illusion alive to her people, otherwise what Coonskin said is 100% accurate, Pat is the victim of felony locker room style ball=breaking which isn't illegal,

cachorro

Forum Clout
She does appear judgment proof since she allegedly has no assets and has hundreds of thousands of dollars in judgments against her. However, if any of her many faildoxes pursues a defamation lawsuit and prevails in court, she could land herself in jail the same way Fatso was almost jailed: contempt of court.
She couldn’t be imprisoned for being unable to pay. Pat was at risk of being held in contempt of court for flaunting the debtor’s exam and the procedural shit he was poo pooing.

If he did the debtor’s exam and didn’t have his last minute benefactor, he likely would’ve been ordered to loan against his equity in the hovel or sell it and maybe sell his bike, then get a job at a gas station and pay Quasi like $11 a month or some other nominal figure in perpetuity. You don’t go to jail for owing someone money you go to jail for putting the judge on your pay no mind list. Jackie is truly possessionless so if she’s sued and complies with the debtors exam, she’ll just be ordered to do a job search.