• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I just noticed that Rick went a full 24 hours without replying to any stalkers on Twitter. Speculate.
Almost nothing is going on these days except annoying him on Twitter.

Maybe he’s going to claim that since torswats was arrested all the stalkers ran away in fear.

I mean nobody is even doing anything besides bothering him on Twitter these date anyways. He can validate all his nonsense claims by not doing anything and claim a W

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Almost nothing is going on these days except annoying him on Twitter.

Maybe he’s going to claim that since torswats was arrested all the stalkers ran away in fear.

I mean nobody is even doing anything besides bothering him on Twitter these date anyways. He can validate all his nonsense claims by not doing anything and claim a W
Would be pretty funny if the saga ends by him doing what he should've done in the first place and not respond anymore.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
1706459802314.png

Use of websites, Google, digital sound board.

Any else think this sounds like Jackie's MO? :unsure:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
How can they have no idea who's doing it but also know its not Pat. That don't make no sense.
I also enjoy the implication that if you were cleared as a suspect you just couldn’t have done it. And that the police could never reexamine you as a suspect. No its like double jeopardy. You’re cleared once you’re cleared forever.

And also i don’t know if the police would tell a suspect this kind of information. Like “Yeah we’re not looking into you and you’re innocent, we know who did this”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
At least its finally getting progress. If pat is on the customer list like torswats claims, it will be discovered and I hope that Pat gets royally screwed if its true. Pat keeps acting like his trolls are trying to DARVO him on this when torswats said he was doing it. Its not some wild accusation that was made up by trolls. Whos to say that this kid was even the one fucking with pat since it sounds like there are possibly more than one. The only people that need to worry are the ones on that customer list and I hope they share details as it develops. If that torswats kid was the one that said Pat was doing to himself and he wasnt lying, then pat has a bigger problems than quasis payment.

Forum Clout
Also if Rick were swatting himself I don’t know how high on the priority list he’d be. The FBI is probably more focused on the people ordering SWATS to politicians and the other people posing as Torswats, not this fat guy doing it to themselves for media attention.
Torswats said that Patrick ordered the Marjorie Taylor Greene swat. He's almost certainly 100% full of shit, but if this dude has anything implicating Patrick in swatting a US congresswoman, fatty's going to prison.

Honoria

Forum Clout
Torswats said that Patrick ordered the Marjorie Taylor Greene swat. He's almost certainly 100% full of shit, but if this dude has anything implicating Patrick in swatting a US congresswoman, fatty's going to prison.

Considering that Pat replies to every single message he gets, I expect Torswats to have thousands of texts saying "I fuck my wife with skill, stlaker. Enjoy prison."

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Torswats had his devices taken half a year ago and arrested this month. No doubt in that time while they were building a warrant for arrest they found his clients and who did what. IF fatty wanted that done it’s not that he would be arrested, he would probably be in jail already.

Plus I don’t think it fits his MO. He’s too self interested to want anyone else to have the attention of a SWATting. He wouldn’t want to give Republicans victim point opportunities. And he doesn’t seem to hate MTG as much as other conservative politicians.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Torswats had his devices taken half a year ago and arrested this month. No doubt in that time while they were building a warrant for arrest they found his clients and who did what. IF fatty wanted that done it’s not that he would be arrested, he would probably be in jail already.

Plus I don’t think it fits his MO. He’s too self interested to want anyone else to have the attention of a SWATting. He wouldn’t want to give Republicans victim point opportunities. And he doesn’t seem to hate MTG as much as other conservative politicians.
If the feds come a knocking then you are already fucked and they have enough evidence that you dont stand a chance in court.