• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's just such an unbearable cunt to everyone he comes into contact with.
This court case might finally be the first time pat is forced to be held accountable for his actions. It cant come soon enough. Pat has gone through life blaming everyone else for his problems or just ran away from them. Even weaseling his way out of child support was an amazing dodge of responsibility. He has never been legally forced to be accountable until now. Im anxious to see how he tries to handle this upcoming court date.

Ive tried to predict what he would do and he always manages to amaze me how he does something even dumber than I predicted. I thought ditching the amortization appointment was the stupidest possibility but he one ups it by actually signing the contract and then stiffing the guy that set it up and refused to make any payments. Nobody predicted that. I fully expect Pat to exceed my expectations on how stupid he will handle this next court date.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Ive tried to predict what he would do and he always manages to amaze me how he does something even dumber than I predicted.

Sounds like someone we know :image_9247:

I thought ditching the amortization appointment was the stupidest possibility but he one ups it by actually signing the contract and then stiffing the guy that set it up and refused to make any payments.

lol he really is a moron. Not only that but he's now admitted on camera that the payment plan was their idea and then they just decided not to pay. Literally wasting everyone's time and money. I really hope the judge on the 24th doesn't hold back. Pig needs a harsh dose of reality.

Forum Clout
Im anxious to see how he tries to handle this upcoming court date.
Pat's probably imagining making a stirring speech a la Scent of a Woman (Scent of Meatloaf) to Judge Sosnay. But it's going to fall flatter than his joke about not being 25 anymore and closing out bars.

Sosnay is like 80. He's just going to see this fat guy with a Slurm shirt and no lawyer flapping his fish lips who refuses to pay his debts.

Pat's going to be knife fighting in prison by the 26th.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Why are people teasing the idea that pat was not lying (im not loying awright) the accusation that resto didnt say anything about the fact that if they lose they have to pay Quasi?
He's definitely lying. Resto pulled some shady shit during the suit but that was all clearly intended to prop up his client's terrible case. Not informing Rick of his right to appeal sounds insanely negligent and the type of stuff that could easily get your ass sued yourself. No way they didn't discuss the option when the lolsuit went up in flames.

Rick has acknowledged his right to appeal on multiple occasions. He's choosing to shift the narrative now because his line for the media blitz is: "We are not poor and we only lost the lawsuit on a technicality because of idiot judge childs." The obvious follow-up question would be: "Well, why didn't you appeal it if was so strong and you are successful businesspeople with ample money to spare?", so he has to make up an excuse that boils down to blaming his lawyers for being idiots who failed him too. It's thin and suspicious as shit but for his ego it's a better story to tell than to admit that his counsel advised him against appealing because his case was fundamentally meritless, and that he probably didn't have the funds to pursue it anyway, which is likely what really happened.

Last edited:

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
If you were to hypnotize Pat, I'm sure he would admit deep down that he has no belief that he'll be able to change anything on the 24th. But by doing what he's doing, he'll be able to rationalize his dismissal of whatever Judge Sosnay decides, a la "I presented the truth to the Judge, and he didn't listen and see the injustice before him, he didn't be brave and stand up against this injustice on my behalf, he's a bad person too".

Everything Pat (especially now) isn't because he has any rational plan to actually escape the debt, it's all quite literal "cope" to help him rationalize his situation to himself.

Forum Clout
He's definitely lying. Resto pulled some shady shit during the suit but that was all clearly intended to prop up his client's terrible case. Not informing Rick of his right to appeal sounds insanely negligent and the type of stuff that could easily get your ass sued yourself. No way they didn't discuss the option when the lolsuit went up in flames.

Rick has acknowledged his right to appeal on multiple occasions. He's choosing to shift the narrative now because his line for the media blitz is: "We are not poor and we only lost the lawsuit on a technicality because of idiot judge childs." The obvious follow-up question would be: "Well, why didn't you appeal it if was so strong and you are successful businesspeople with ample money to spare?", so he has to make up an excuse that boils down to blaming his lawyers for being idiots who failed him too. It's thin and suspicious as shit but for his ego it's a better story to tell than to admit that his counsel advised him against appealing because his case was fundamentally meritless, and that he probably didn't have the funds to pursue it anyway, which is likely what really happened.
There is nothing to appeal. The case didn't even make it to trial and Pat didn't get good doxxes during the discovery phase. Pat's lawyers spent ten percent of SFWA's endowment on the pre-trial phase! Pat would have to prove that we're knowingly defaming him and that he's being harmed by the defamation to have any case against the Brotherhood. Unfortunately for Pat and the SFWA, a democrat judge in California looked at the forum and saw something more akin to ridicule than defamation. Krinsky was not satisfied. IANAL and I don't like anal.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
This is all wrong wrong. The quash was only about John doe one as I mentioned many thousands of times. A judge didn't look at the merits of the defamation becuase krinsky involved john doe one's personally identifiable information.

So so so are you trying to tell me that ONAForums isn't a den of legal scholarship?

:image_9247:

:image_9247_m:

:image_9247_lg:

:image_9247_m:

:image_9247: