• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

G

One thing that irks me that was never brought up is the fact that THE SWATTING STOPPED IN APRIL. He went from being swatted multiple times per day to zilch, with the swatter saying that Patrick ordered them all himself and stiffed him. He was swatted maybe 2-3 more times after that, and when asked for comment, the swatter said he does it whenever he needs to test a new rig.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I apologize if this has been said already but the only thing that disappointed me about Dan's interview was that he didn't get into what makes this bizarre activity so funny to us. I mean, I think he Javier gets it but a thorough explanation of the joke would have helped. Like yeah, he replies but when what he's replying to is "I have it on good authority that, when Niki goes to bed, Patrick puts on a skin-suit that he made from Somali refugees and dances to "Goodbye Horses.""

Sometimes he'll even say "No, child. I do not skin refugees. That is your sick imagination."

That's the game. He's like a cartoon bad guy. Like a Daffy Duck that allows us to be Bugs Bunny.
That's because Dan himself has no idea why it's funny

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Javier: "Do you think Patrick is a pedophile or associates with pedophiles?"
Dan: "No, i don't"

Nigga, what? He even talks about Hildy being interviewed and still says "no." Can Dan be invited back to the forum just so he can be banned again?

Also, when the fuck did we get these? They fucking rule

:bhzv6yb:
:vaswnoh::zrucyk7::rnugida::cindrhr::ds7dn5z::lwjxnwp::ndbouqx::xrkpktv::yfdytef::egiqrnz::klxffi4::kqtcxfg::qs3n5ax:
The Vos and Marion ones are rib smashers. Nice Patrice one too

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I apologize if this has been said already but the only thing that disappointed me about Dan's interview was that he didn't get into what makes this bizarre activity so funny to us. I mean, I think he Javier gets it but a thorough explanation of the joke would have helped. Like yeah, he replies but when what he's replying to is "I have it on good authority that, when Niki goes to bed, Patrick puts on a skin-suit that he made from Somali refugees and dances to "Goodbye Horses.""

Sometimes he'll even say "No, child. I do not skin refugees. That is your sick imagination."

That's the game. He's like a cartoon bad guy. Like a Daffy Duck that allows us to be Bugs Bunny.
I assume he does this because his phycologist mom taught him this as an exercise. Always use the bully's words back at them so they see how ridiculous they sound, child. That's the point. It's funny to see him write 'Tyrone does not fart in Nikis vag' on his social media. If he stopped doing this his life would improve dramatically.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I admire our noble admin very much. I don't think I've ever seen him say something I didn't like.
Oh yeah, well if he's so great then why did he set it up so that he's the sole recipient of the funds from the "stalking subscription" when he himself has admitted to doing zero actual stalking, huh?

@admin, I know it's a long shot but I do hope you get your money back from this fat fuck

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I don’t know if anyone’s commented on this yet, but at one point he argues that he tried ignoring trolls for weeks and even months. Is that even close to true? It seems his correcting the record has been relatively continuous. If not on Twitter, then in the giant Reddit thread or on Facebook.

But here’s where #DLTIW and learning how to fight from Star Wars serves him wrong. He probably thinks ignoring trolls is worthless because it won’t allow him to win, whatever that means. He needs to vanquish all foes. He doesn’t get that changing a phone number and not engaging on social media are mitigation efforts, not paths to ultimate victory.

You would think an insurance agent would understand the value of mitigating risk. Also he’s chubby.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
LoL fuck no. Immediately after he got banned from Twitter, he went on the sub and declared Jihad. From that point forward, it was daily entertainment in the form of his faggy replies
He was so odiously self-important. "See, little nothings? I have my Twitter back, you can do nothing to hurt me."
Four years of proving that wrong later and he's facing jailtime for contempt of court. How'd that work out for ya, piggie-boy?

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout

Attachments

• pretendpat5.png
    pretendpat5.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 254
  • pretendpat4.png
    pretendpat4.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 255
  • pretendpat3.png
    pretendpat3.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 242