• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

G

Screenshot_20230813_181958_Brave.jpg

Found on r/flailingimpotently

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
These people have no trepadarions about twisting words and dragging people into court. I don't blame Dan the Doxxed man for this one.
Eh you're right maybe I responded too harshly to Dan. He came off reasonable enough and avoided any obvious traps to make him look worse

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'd love to know what he thinks could've been done differently so he'd have had a better chance of winning that lawsuit. Even if he would've only tried to go after quasi from the beginning, he'd still likely have lost. The 59 other John Does, Kiwi Farms and Encyclopedia Dramatica were all just distractions since he quickly became obsessed with unmasking quasi as if that was the key to the entire lawsuit being a success. I don't know if Resto and co. advised him against that at any point or what but in any case Patrick is retarded for not thinking there could be any downside for him.

He's also quite large.

I promise that Fatso was blinded by rage.ñ which caused him to hyper fixate on the biggest win he could get - NO COMPROMISES - rather than a cold and analytical look at what was actually winnable.

He stated at some point that he had to “explain” to his lawyers why his case was different and he had to keep engaging. He was absolutely a nightmare client. He was never going to lisTen to anyone.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I promise that Fatso was blinded by rage.ñ which caused him to hyper fixate on the biggest win he could get - NO COMPROMISES - rather than a cold and analytical look at what was actually winnable.

He stated at some point that he had to “explain” to his lawyers why his case was different and he had to keep engaging. He was absolutely a nightmare client. He was never going to lisTen to anyone.
Removing John Doe 1 from the suit would be letting the idiots win, stupid baby infant child.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
“Welp, that Norm tweet got more attention than I expected. Whatever, it’s just trolling. It’ll blow over. Let me finish this chapter so I can get ready for dinner later.”

And just like that the last 5 years are completely different.

Who are you? I have 47,000 followers. How many do you have, little nothing?