• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
On second listen I was getting some real Michio Kaku vibes from all your analogies. Now string theory is like, imagine leaving your child at home for the first time, you go to work and your boss asks if you are stealing. Do you know for sure your child is not throwing a party? This is string theory.

Automated Quasi Voice: "I want to play a game. Your life has been a lie up until this point Patrick. You bend the truth to fit your own narrative never considering the negative consquences it could have on others. Alongside your inability to tell the truth you have lived a life of sloth and greed, causing harm to others to feed your own desires. You never gave a thought to how those young black babies mothers would feel as you ground them up into pepperoni, your only concern was shovelling their flesh down your gullet to fill the empty hole that is your life. Today is a day of redemption, a day of forgiveness. I believe everyone deserves the chance to acknowledge their failures and right their wrongs.

As you may have already noticed, there are two industrial meat grinders attached to your corpulent breasts. Those meat grinders are a key part of the game we are going to play. I am going to ask you ten questions, if you can make it through the ten questions by answering truthfully then the box in front of you will open, inside it is a key you can use to unlock the device around your chest. However, if you answer a question with a lie then the meat grinders will activate and start slowly pushing forward into your plump bosom. Your life is in your hands Patrick. Let the game begin."

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He also let Rick go when he said he can’t let the stalkers control the narrative, as if that is something that makes any sense at all.

So it’s really important to control the narrative in a 1 on 1 text conversation with @Honey Badger ‘s Reddit contact? It’s not like they’re debating on a stage on national TV. What fucking narrative you psychopath?
I don't get how no one ever pushes back against that. I would say, Huh??, what does that even mean? What narrative? Nobody on Twitter believes that your toilet is a real thing, and nobody TAKES IT SERIOUSLY. He gives these ridiculous Twitter handles legitimacy by constantly responding to them.

G

I apologize if this has been said already but the only thing that disappointed me about Dan's interview was that he didn't get into what makes this bizarre activity so funny to us. I mean, I think he Javier gets it but a thorough explanation of the joke would have helped. Like yeah, he replies but when what he's replying to is "I have it on good authority that, when Niki goes to bed, Patrick puts on a skin-suit that he made from Somali refugees and dances to "Goodbye Horses.""

Sometimes he'll even say "No, child. I do not skin refugees. That is your sick imagination."

That's the game. He's like a cartoon bad guy. Like a Daffy Duck that allows us to be Bugs Bunny.