• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Dan's two biggest points of emphasis with Javier were:

1. Patrick is an unreliable narrator who embellishes or tells outright lies for attention.
2. You need to separate the text/tweets/pranks from the very serious swatting claims. The OnAForums group has universally condemned the swatting.
Thanks Dan! Shit, I mean don't ban me Quasi!

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Coal fax, niggeroni, every little lie they could twist and tell but not once not ONCE, has Mr. Bernell Trammell been mentioned. Even shit we didn't know about her dyke mom being in the ER. Nothing about our sweet Bernie, shame shame shame.

Tape 2 4:30 Nicky Robinson slips up and says out of no where "Patrick can't even wash his car without them saying oh look he is washing the mud off his car because he was around a murder that took place in milwaukee."

They both plotted and killed Bernell. I wish we knew what kind of car she drives where her subconsciousness told on herself it explains her happy yellow smile on the boat getting rid of the gun. Funsters always believed the Portly lil fella could never do it because he is to fat to ride that far while the angry little piglet had his troll elf eared wife pick him up after he ditched the the bike in the river.
e0OvTb1.png

EWXhdZP.jpg

PPP bandit Niki Robinson slips up on all of Pig's lies mentions that when Javi checks out the site we have really good "documentary style videos but are like, complete like, bullshit whatever."

I always hated this bitch and couldn't believe some of the brothermen that simpped for her. It was embarrassing even sad. Only one I remember not was the UK Chadwick McGowan calling her Drinkky that killed my ribs every time.

Wish I had the tweet of them both flipping off a little kid's back sitting at a game saying "Fuck this kid!"
She sounds like she is coked up or on adderall the whole interview she also shows pure dominance over bitch tits I think she might be the mastermind holding the strings to the fat puppet with bitch titts

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Coal fax, niggeroni, every little lie they could twist and tell but not once not ONCE, has Mr. Bernell Trammell been mentioned. Even shit we didn't know about her dyke mom being in the ER. Nothing about our sweet Bernie, shame shame shame.

Tape 2 4:30 Nicky Robinson slips up and says out of no where "Patrick can't even wash his car without them saying oh look he is washing the mud off his car because he was around a murder that took place in milwaukee."

They both plotted and killed Bernell. I wish we knew what kind of car she drives where her subconsciousness told on herself it explains her happy yellow smile on the boat getting rid of the gun. Funsters always believed the Portly lil fella could never do it because he is to fat to ride that far while the angry little piglet had his troll elf eared wife pick him up after he ditched the the bike in the river.
e0OvTb1.png

EWXhdZP.jpg

PPP bandit Niki Robinson slips up on all of Pig's lies mentions that when Javi checks out the site we have really good "documentary style videos but are like, complete like, bullshit whatever."

I always hated this bitch and couldn't believe some of the brothermen that simpped for her. It was embarrassing even sad. Only one I remember not was the UK Chadwick McGowan calling her Drinkky that killed my ribs every time.

Wish I had the tweet of them both flipping off a little kid's back sitting at a game saying "Fuck this kid!"
She sounds like she is coked up or on adderall the whole interview she also shows pure dominance over bitch tits I think she might be the mastermind holding the strings to the fat puppet with bitch titts

It really bothers me that this dumb bitch didn't know we were making fun of him for taking a month to wash and wax his car. Even if he did it in an afternoon like a normal person, that would mean he teased and slowly released that mundane shit that absolutely nobody cares about for a slow drip of attention.

Forum Clout
It really bothers me that this dumb bitch didn't know we were making fun of him for taking a month to wash and wax his car. Even if he did it in an afternoon like a normal person, that would mean he teased and slowly released that mundane shit that absolutely nobody cares about for a slow drip of attention.
Didn't he tag "Mothers" in a post as well as having all of the bottles of Mothers that he just bought at Wal-Mart faced like an advertisement? He wanted Mothers to like and retweet him because he's a needy sperg Twitter asspat addict.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Didn't he tag "Mothers" in a post as well as having all of the bottles of Mothers that he just bought at Wal-Mart faced like an advertisement? He wanted Mothers to like and retweet him because he's a needy sperg Twitter asspat addict.
He probably had delusions of his 2 month old blog being sponsored. All around desperate. Very sad.

G

e0OvTb1.png

EWXhdZP.jpg

[MEDIA=streamable]lyj4jd[/MEDIA]

Agree. Though if she was the mastermind, this would have ended a very long time ago. She knows not to feed the trolls. Patrick told Josiah that his family wishes they would stop but "they know they can't control me". She really just wants this debt to go away, and is down to engage in all the dishonest fuckery necessary. She has much more to lose than Patrick does. Quasi can't touch the house or the Rustang afaik. All Pat has left after that is the scooter. Quasi can however seize PBG, which contrary to popular belief might actually be worth something.

Forum Clout
Agree. Though if she was the mastermind, this would have ended a very long time ago. She knows not to feed the trolls. Patrick told Josiah that his family wishes they would stop but "they know they can't control me". She really just wants this debt to go away, and is down to engage in all the dishonest fuckery necessary. She has much more to lose than Patrick does. Quasi can't touch the house or the Rustang afaik. All Pat has left after that is the scooter. Quasi can however seize PBG, which contrary to popular belief might actually be worth something.

Quasi ("John Doe") has a lien on the property and the Rustang will most likely be considered part of their assets in the result of an amortization/debtor's exam or bankruptcy. If fatso has changed the title over to a different owner since the judgment, he's in deeper trouble. It's too late for the wife to make anything "go away" without paying Quasi ("John Doe") first.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Quasi ("John Doe") has a lien on the property and the Rustang will most likely be considered part of their assets in the result of an amortization/debtor's exam or bankruptcy. If fatso has changed the title over to a different owner since the judgment, he's in deeper trouble. It's too late for the wife to make anything "go away" without paying Quasi ("John Doe") first.
This is true. In WI personal belonging like jewelry might not be on the table to a creditor but real estate is and Quasi could either end up sole owner or co-owner of the hovel with the idea of renting out the other half. No matter what Niki does she’s on the hook.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This is true. In WI personal belonging like jewelry might not be on the table to a creditor but real estate is and Quasi could either end up sole owner or co-owner of the hovel with the idea of renting out the other half. No matter what Niki does she’s on the hook.
If this is all true then I hope Quasi rents the other half to a feral Bantu.