• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230801_152532_X.jpg

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Pat is gonna hate this. His sTory is The only one ThaT maTTers.

Haven't heard his podcast and I could be wrong but this guy seems like a good egg.
There was practically non-existent fact checking but he did point out Rick’s antagonistic ways, the fact he ignores advice to stop engaging and also laughs at him in the third part.

In fairness, he has engaged with us for comments and a rebuttal which is more than anyone else has done (to the best of my knowledge anyway). I’m still in contact with him if there are any key points any fellow funsters want to raise.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
There was practically non-existent fact checking but he did point out Rick’s antagonistic ways, the fact he ignores advice to stop engaging and also laughs at him in the third part.

In fairness, he has engaged with us for comments and a rebuttal which is more than anyone else has done (to the best of my knowledge anyway). I’m still in contact with him if there are any key points any fellow funsters want to raise.
What key points did you highlight so far?

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout

Is Javier aware that Patrick is..... in to things? I assume he's knows of the Josiah tapes. I think almost everyone would find the notion of a major publication doing a 20 page article on anybody let alone a nobody pretty unbelievable but it is a window in to Pat's delusions.

Hopefully we can refrain from being destructive cunts towards Javier for the time being. I'd like to see some real balance and he's offering it up so far.