• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
dan says a lot of shit that is fabricated so he can look like he's "in the know". He wants to be the guy who has a monopoly on information so people have to come to him.
QRD on this dude’s relationship w/ the forum? Seems like he’s hating from outside da club and wants to be thought of as the ringleader or puppetmaster of sorts.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
QRD on this dude’s relationship w/ the forum? Seems like he’s hating from outside da club and wants to be thought of as the ringleader or puppetmaster of sorts.

a21d881c4281af8c53a674e9cfe2431a.gif

LoomisBuckby

Forum Clout
Nice fedpost, or is this jackie? This is a stupid question.
no I'm just a retard from ct, my bad.
There is no club. There is no "us" or "we". You question is loaded with like 10 unfounded assertions.
And that's good. It's absolutely insufferable what happened to ct with the namefagging userdrama.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I believe this is a cumtowner. @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2, comment?
I don’t believe there was a link there in April. Pretty sure it’s just been July. It seems like @LoomisBucky is one, seems sorry, blends in for the most part, and learned his lesson. There’s a bit of a learning curve here.

G

I don’t appreciate being ganged up on. I don’t understand the issue with new people posting here if they can follow the rules. There’s a similar sense of humor there and their forum is on its last legs.
I'm just playing around because of that CT refugee who got banned immediately the other day, buddy. Nothing wrong with fresh blood - either people fit in or they get the @Salted Earth Truffle treatment. It's all gravy either way.

LoomisBuckby

Forum Clout
I don’t appreciate being ganged up on. I don’t understand the issue with new people posting here if they can follow the rules. There’s a similar sense of humor there and their forum is on its last legs.
Ty bonnie. I’ll take a chill pill.
That Dan guy has been popping up in recommendations on yt after watching Pat’s interviews.
Just wanted to know if he’s a trustworthy source in the Rick/Forum info

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Ty bonnie. I’ll take a chill pill.
That Dan guy has been popping up in recommendations on yt after watching Pat’s interviews.
Just wanted to know if he’s a trustworthy source in the Rick/Forum info
Dan is an entire side character with his own arc and lore in the Pattyverse. You’ll need a deep dive. He’s a big content producer intentionally and unintentionally.