• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I guess someone has posted this already? :unsure:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1691248808176.png

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
This pretend guy has to feel like a real monkey's uncle seeing his big podcast subjects doing 15 successive interviews with the same script right after his shit releases.
They apparently reached out to him to do the interview on them via Leonora Claire publicist.
He sounds overtly suspicious of Fatrick and Nikki during the episodes. He even backs up the humor of O&A and Norm, lol.
He apparently got pissed off when they told him not to contact anyone from the forums and so he decided to do an episode 4 with Dan Mullen and Quasi who apparently are giving the Pest's side of the story.

G

They apparently reached out to him to do the interview on them via Leonora Claire publicist.
He sounds overtly suspicious of Fatrick and Nikki during the episodes. He even backs up the humor of O&A and Norm, lol.
He apparently got pissed off when they told him not to contact anyone from the forums and so he decided to do an episode 4 with Dan Mullen and Quasi who apparently are giving the Pest's side of the story.
Say apparently again, stupit

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He said all of their claims as fact in the first 3. We'll see if he re-visits any of that or just says yeah sure this guy's a jerk but he's a liberal so these other guys must be terrorists.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
There’s zero chance Quasi is doing interviews during the case. Is this another Thomas Apostle joint?

LoomisBuckby

Forum Clout
There’s zero chance Quasi is doing interviews during the case. Is this another Thomas Apostle joint?
Mullen said Quasi was interviewed for part 4. No say on whether or not it was via email or talk.
And the case afaik is done, no? That’s why Fatrick musT pay the debT. There’s no way out of it for him.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Mullen said Quasi was interviewed for part 4. No say on whether or not it was via email or talk.
And the case afaik is done, no? That’s why Fatrick musT pay the debT. There’s no way out of it for him.
The original lawsuit was withdrawn but it could be filed again at any time. Obviously Rick is poor and stupid but there’s still no upside to Quasi to suddenly start talking now to some no name podcaster.

LoomisBuckby

Forum Clout
The original lawsuit was withdrawn but it could be filed again at any time. Obviously Rick is poor and stupid but there’s still no upside to Quasi to suddenly start talking now to some no name podcaster.
I thought the case was dismissed with prejudice? I guess I gotta up my fatrick caselaw.
There’s nothing Fatrick can do to get this heard again. Appeals are on procedural grounds and the burden of proof is much higher than the lower court because they operate under the idea that their “stupid and incompetent” judges actually do their jobs well.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I thought the case was dismissed with prejudice? I guess I gotta up my fatrick caselaw.
There’s nothing Fatrick can do to get this heard again. Appeals are on procedural grounds and the burden of proof is much higher than the lower court because they operate under the idea that their “stupid and incompetent” judges actually do their jobs well.
Yes he could get it heard again by filing another lawsuit. It’s not really something to be worried about but still, doesn’t seem like Quasi’s style to suddenly start talking about this shit publicly. Even the guy he hired to be technical admin of this site doesn’t say a whole lot here about the case besides some pontificating.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Yes he could get it heard again by filing another lawsuit. It’s not really something to be worried about but still, doesn’t seem like Quasi’s style to suddenly start talking about this shit publicly. Even the guy he hired to be technical admin of this site doesn’t say a whole lot here about the case besides some pontificating.
He could file again, but since his attempts for evidence gathering were quashed, how would he identify the people he sues? He pretty well laid pencil to paper on what his claim was and nothing has changed. Refiling the same claim seeking the same evidence to proceed would likely be dismissed by motion. I'd say in a technical way he can't refile, in the literal sense he can, but not with any chance at success.

I also agree Quasi doing an interview is harmless, but no good can come of it, besides the lolz for us. I would imagine he would not do that especially at this time. Maybe for the Netflix special.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
He could file again, but since his attempts for evidence gathering were quashed, how would he identify the people he sues? He pretty well laid pencil to paper on what his claim was and nothing has changed. Refiling the same claim seeking the same evidence to proceed would likely be dismissed by motion. I'd say in a technical way he can't refile, in the literal sense he can, but not with any chance at success.

I also agree Quasi doing an interview is harmless, but no good can come of it, besides the lolz for us. I would imagine he would not do that especially at this time. Maybe for the Netflix special.
I’m not saying it would be smart of him to refile it but he could and Quasi would have to spend more money defended himself if it happened.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I’m not saying it would be smart of him to refile it but he could and Quasi would have to spend more money defended himself if it happened.
I agree with you, I was just pointing out that Pat's avenue is not as wide as his backside. Quasi certainly doesn't need another 10k in defense to just answer a second doomed action from Pat, but that may be Pat's play. At this point his media hustle could be to get a benefactor his next suit in hopes Quasi just closes the forum rather than defends and walks away knowing he won, while Pat claims victory by having that happen. There has to be some angle Pat is trying to play.