• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
EB8634C8-3013-4AEC-8212-46F6617E2EF5.jpeg

Will Pat finally win in an argument? Will he be SWATted at the hands of Leslie? Will he take care of his daughter?

tune in next time on another episode of…

FUNSTER BALL Z!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Lol. Reminds me when Sue Lightning (Not me, the ACTUAL Sue!) texted Pat trying to form an anti-O&A coalition and he didn’t go into his typical “stalkering” - no, he flat out said he didn’t believe this innocent trans woman who was mocked for no reason. KEEP SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT FATTY
wait..youre not the real Sue?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Shane tagged Leslie’s business partner 14 times to try and get her fired. No likes, no retweets and the only responses were from our little rascals. Good job, Shame! You shouted into the void!
Tag him again, we didn't hear you the first 20 times. The joke was about my sister needing water after she eats chocolate!