• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

G

Based Lez just called Rick sugarnips.

Screenshot_20240223-091750.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love that she has no fear telling that fat pig off. She refuses to back down to that chubby attention whoring cry bully.
Plus she’s in his industry and knows he’s a joke to everyone working. It’s so funny to see him think he can “cancel” her when he has no power and is a laughingstock. His ballwashers are other nobody authors on disability.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 125988
The fat man should question his own fitness.
Pats failure to understand the genetic fallacy is a major low IQ tell. "Oh you have archives of my tweets saying someone deserves to be raped and other things? You have the police report for my arrest from threatening my ex? You got those from the stlakers so everyone needs to disregard them".

G

Plus she’s in his industry and knows he’s a joke to everyone working. It’s so funny to see him think he can “cancel” her when he has no power and is a laughingstock. His ballwashers are other nobody authors on disability.
I've talked to her privately and she has multiple submissions every day. She's told me about 3 that she had approved in one day. She actually a pretty busy person.

G

Pats failure to understand the genetic fallacy is a major low IQ tell. "Oh you have archives of my tweets saying someone deserves to be raped and other things? You have the police report for my arrest from threatening my ex? You got those from the stlakers so everyone needs to disregard them".
It's like the "fruit of the poisonous tree" argument except for retards.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I've talked to her privately and she has multiple submissions every day. She's told me about 3 that she had approved in one day. She actually a pretty busy person.
Exactly, she’s not going anywhere or faces being cancelled. She has what’s called a “job” - something many in the Pat Pack aren’t familiar with.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And I think she did it to encourage me to write. Like a hippy mom. She's just a wonderful fucking person.
Yeah she liked the idea of how we had our own tiny Tim story like pats because competition can be good. She even posted how she’s surprised how we actually all behave online (well twitter at least) with each other and encourage others / congratulate etc. and we also have sensible discussions on politics - no name calling etc. and how that’s not something you ever see on social media now.

I might be Patrick S Toiletson but I don’t have a potty mouth!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The best part is that she used to be an "ally" and someone in the publishing industry. She could see pat was a phony and a clown.
What’s even better is she pretty aligned with Pat’s politics yet we don’t shit on her for her political thoughts or opinions if they are different than ours. That REALLY pisses him off since were supposed to be evil Nazis or something ridiculous

G

What’s even better is she pretty aligned with Pat’s politics yet we don’t shit on her for her political thoughts or opinions if they are different than ours. That REALLY pisses him off since were supposed to be evil Nazis or something ridiculous
We don't even really (me) disagree on much. She has some liberal delusions that I would blame on marketing but we're pretty much the same. She's not quite as vulgar about it.

G

Now don't disappoint her, get it done and give it to her, Leslie representing authors from Owen, Ay Forums would be fucking hilarious and twist the pig's nipples so bad.
I'm stuck in the concept stage. For a while I wanted to do Pats throughout history like one of those late stage sci-fi shows.