• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I like Peter, comedy dickheads is a perfect name for our little rascals
View attachment 126102
View attachment 126103
Piggy, Shane, Hackie, and Ooga all don’t realize Twitter is not the real world.
Let's just say for the sake of argument that pat has in fact tried to disengage only for things to escalate at this point. How could it possibly get worse from here for him? Is boomia going to get one of his friends back home to do a hit on pat for not texting him back?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is it me or does Patrick have a tendency to attack women
He isnt a true feminist. Down deep he holds contempt of biological women. All the girls he tried to approach that didnt give him the time of day. His ego cant handle rejection. What better way to get even with them than to pretend you are on their side while trying to erase what makes them women by pressuring/forcing them to tolerate trans people into the places they felt safe. Even though he will never have to actually deal with the situation personally.

G

Oh great moving of goalposts fatty pig fatty. So first it was “I’ve shown you the evidence” and now it’s “I haven’t shown you the evidence because you’re a fucking retard and I don’t have to (even though showing you this evidence would get you on my side).” The same evidence he uses to tie us to the SWATtings is the same we use to tie him to it: Circumstantial.

What he means by “Journalists fact checked this story and talked to MPD” is that they talked to the MPD and confirmed Patrick was actually swatted. Not who did it or why. He is so fucking disingenuous and like I predicted, he uses these news stories as credibility to his claims being true while still lacking evidence.

No details to the media? No self awareness. All Pat does is tweet details about his case. Every. Day.
It always comes down to this "my side is used to getting our way" thing. But that's really just twitter that was punishing his stlakers. Twitter is not the legal system and lucky for us now it never will be.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
DC46C0E2-8947-4674-94C5-FA35D748022C.jpeg

I was getting SWATted everyday. I was out of my mind back then, Jackie.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
View attachment 126136

I hate this pig so much. Always about winning, incapable of conversation, drunk on his own retarded narrative.

"I'm sorry to hear that Leslie. Maybe you can relate to the trauma I've dealt with being SWATTed so many times"

vs

"IM THE BIGGER VICTIM! ME! ME! IM THE WINNER OF THE VICTIM CONTEST NOT YOU!"

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
View attachment 126157

I hope someone reported this tweet for racism.
It would be helpful if people included links to reportable tweets when sharing them, so it spares us having to sift through the turds of the account just to do so. In doing so, reading the way he’s going after Leslie has snuffed out any lingering pity I may have had for this fat loser. I hope he gets hit by a train.