• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
2175B09C-D669-4421-AF88-8A210BE45CCC.jpeg

Theres only one way this ends, piggy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don’t remember exactly how this started. Her and one of Pats orbiters (Ooga?) got into an argument which she apologized. Pat butts in to rant about cyberstalkers to which this woman is utterly confused and begs for context. Pat gives none and it has devolved into “you are a fucking idiot” with all of his friends joining in for her not…blindly believing accusations with 0 evidence. This is like the third day of this shit.

LESLIE deserves to be ATE OUT….FIRST!!! BEFORE the FUCKING PIG DESTRUCTION…..I SAID I’LL BURN THIS AUTHORS CAREER DOWN!!!! but EAT ME FIRST.
Got it - so it’s typical Pat shit except it’s with someone who wants the last word too. Unstoppable Force, meet Immovable Object.

I’m assuming this brotherwoman is a great big fat girl since she follows Rick. Someone is going to need to step up and get this heavyset woman off.