• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is STILL attacking Leslie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Joe calls us libtards and Pat thinks we're Nazis. We must be doing something right.

Also, I still want to give Leslie's asshole head.
That Matt Fleming guy who is a Jackie ballwasher that is facing animal abuse charges for letting his dog die called me a Nazi just for pointing out this is true and posting court documents. He even pulled the Pat “the cops lied! Animal control lied! The court lied! Anything bad about me is a lie because I said so!”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1708726948617.png

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I've talked to her privately and she has multiple submissions every day. She's told me about 3 that she had approved in one day. She actually a pretty busy person.
I'm happy that Leslie can take the time to correcT Pat's record despite being busy with a real career. She's obvious not intimidated by Pat and his tard wrangling. I look forward to see what she does neccckkkssst.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
That Matt Fleming guy who is a Jackie ballwasher that is facing animal abuse charges for letting his dog die called me a Nazi just for pointing out this is true and posting court documents. He even pulled the Pat “the cops lied! Animal control lied! The court lied! Anything bad about me is a lie because I said so!”
They really do think their online persona is more real than the reality of their lives and if you point out the incongruity between their virtuous online mobbing the preferred target today and the disgusting lives they lead, you are a criminal DOXXER and going to prison. If I just SAY it didn't happen it didn't happen because online whatever you say is real if you say it hard and repeatedly enough.

For instance, telling your enemies they're all going to prison any day now for 5 years.