• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also, there's no fucking way he's earned out his advances yet, that's why he's writing on spec. Every cent of that purchase goes to piggy's publisher.
It takes an “attack” from group of “terrorist criminal cyber stalkers” for him to sell any books. That shows his books are complete shit and he can only get pity sales which doesn’t amount to much.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Someone hilariously suggested on The Quarterings video that if Quasi is rich and doesnt rly care about ever getting the whole 24k, he should put a lein on Pats intellectual property/rights to his books as a final fuck you haha

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1486141944409608196[/URL]

2332323232.png

If you weren't trying to sue the admin why is he john_doe_1?

32322332.png

The whole reason you ran into Krinsky and the sanctions is because you got greedy and added Quasi with no evidence. I'd imagine he wouldn't even have tried to quash if he wasn't a john doe.

G

Found the section in the response.

eweew.png

ewweew.png

The argument actually is "the horse out of the barn" one. Mayr was saying that they need to learn the Admin's identity and then if the Admin can prove it wasn't him, then he is off the hook. That's not how that works. It is actually the complete opposite.

So then after you violated his 1A you forget his name and identity when you were shown to be wrong?

G

Just to really drive home the point here. Mr. Resto is clearly saying that they will not release the Admin from liability unless he can provide information that they think he has. They also won't give them any time to resolve this. So again how are you not coming up against 230?

3e23232332.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You know my heart sings that this literal fascist piece of shit now has to face his own demons and admit he fucking lost. Karma is a fat ugly bitch Pat. Even fatter and uglier than you. Get fucked pig.

Wishes and Dreams aren’t threats under the law. So I wish very simply that you die in a puddle of your own urine and feces drunk. Get AIDS Tubby. You lying, child abandoning, fake evidence producing, keyboard warrior scumbag piece of shit.

the Iron Sheik sums up what I feel about Pat the best “he’s a no good piece of shit motherfucker”

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Found the section in the response.

View attachment 21307

View attachment 21309

The argument actually is "the horse out of the barn" one. Mayr was saying that they need to learn the Admin's identity and then if the Admin can prove it wasn't him, then he is off the hook. That's not how that works. It is actually the complete opposite.

So then after you violated his 1A you forget his name and identity when you were shown to be wrong?
Yes, child.

G

I love how he still calls people "child" even though we relentlessly mocked him for it. I texted his cell phone a couple of times and he threatened me with legal action but we all know what happened. Talk shit get clipped. And now you get to foot the bill sweetie. That's what happens when you're being roasted, and instead of shutting the fuck up, you decide to pick a fight with a bunch of trolls on the internet.
88b320916168a192aa434f9052cbc909.png

G

There’s nothing not to hate about this photo. The slob office clutter, the bizarre look on Weimar’s face, the fact that you don’t need a wheelchair with that kind of brace. Worst of all is he’s showing off the treats he’ll use to lure unsuspecting children into his den. Chilling.
I saw a guy about his age walking with a crutch with a leg brace like that just last week. He was getting out of a BMW or Lexus SUV so it's not like his health insurance wasn't good enough to cover a wheelchair, probably more likely that he didn't want to look like a cripple any more than he had to i.e. not a victim status-seeking faggot like Paul "I don't touch them, Jack" Weimer.

Last edited by a moderator:

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
Just to really drive home the point here. Mr. Resto is clearly saying that they will not release the Admin from liability unless he can provide information that they think he has. They also won't give them any time to resolve this. So again how are you not coming up against 230?

View attachment 21354
This fucking vino advocatus can't help but sound like an overly eager lady phone salesman even while trying to threaten/intimidate a real attorney. No self-respecting professional would describe scheduling a phone call as "jumping" or "hopping." Ironically, his client has been unable to do either for the better part of two years on account of all the weight he's gained.