• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Did you guys ever see the little Brinton Begins movie on Minc Law's IG?
holy shit dassa resto

dont know whos at fault here, maybe Pat shouldnt have clicked the first link on google search, maybe resto shouldve told him its gonna cost at least 200k

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Didn't Rick admit in one of the Josiah tapes that they wanted people's identities so they could basically threaten to ruin their lives? I'm pretty sure I remember him oinking about letting their families and jobs know what they were doing.

He's such a fat hypocrite and a fucking baby. He was doing this shit to people long before anyone here showed up. Remember his stupid "If I quote tweet you, it's because you're stupid and I'm bringing my following to bear on you" bullshit? Fat fuck thinks it's ok for him to make fun of people but nobody better pick on Mama Raven's Special Boy. This was never about defamation. He just wants to be able to pick on someone else because he's getting picked on. He's such a hateable person. Fat too.
No one’s easier to hate than Piggy.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220127-104146.png

me.jpg

He's got a Contact form

Forum Clout
Didn't you try and ruin us anonymously with your illegal DMCA brigade, faggot? This is why this will never end until you're dead dried bacon. Fuck were all going to piss and shit on your grave as we Crack open grapefruit shandys and road sodas in victory then were going to bomb your obituary. Even in death you will be mocked and bullied. Die fat about it

archive_bot

Forum Clout
Didn't you try and ruin us anonymously with your illegal DMCA brigade, faggot? This is why this will never end until you're dead dried bacon. Fuck were all going to piss and shit on your grave as we Crack open grapefruit shandys and road sodas in victory then were going to bomb your obituary. Even in death you will be mocked and bullied. Die fat about it

eweewew.png