• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
d9ea4daf0bb49b48c7a48cb97af265d0.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
7e8ec491db2bfa350e7060b683836df9.png

It's incredible how much bullshit there is just in those two tweets alone.

we should be forced to pay our stlaker's legal fees for the privilege of being the targets of their sick clinical obsession

Notice how he says '"stlaker's" and not "stalkers'", so presumably he's solely referring to quasi there. Quasi never stalked or did anything to fuck with you directly, which is why you could provide exactly 0 evidence of that during that entire year the lawsuit was going.

$24K we owe to the people who've made sport of our lives

Oh, so now you owe that money to 'the people' who stalked you? You only owe that money to one person - the guy you forced to spend tens of thousands defending himself despite doing nothing to fuck with you. Just lying through your fat teeth as always.

Also fucking Slingblade Rick with that expression again. Mmmmmmhmmmm dem cyberstalkers liked to make sport 'o me, I reckon.

We went to the courts for help

The courts aren't there to help you, mongoloid. You're not a battered women going to a shelter. You filed a completely ridiculously lawsuit and your lawyers were given an incredible amount of leeway by judge Ashley. He even allowed them to compel ISPs to hand over customer information about the IPs you had at one point.

emboldened the people whose stated goal is to drive me to suicide

You can repeat that lie as many times as you want, it still won't be true. I have never seen anybody here say the words 'I want him to drive him to suicide. That is my goal'. Not even once. I've seen people say they hope you die or you'll be dead from obesity before 50 etc. Nobody says they want to drive you to kill yourself and even if somebody did say that, they don't speak for the whole group. Another enormous lie that you keep saying, fat tard.

Everything above is supported by evidence

Umm no it isn't, dickhead, which is why multiple people that have nothing to do with here/KF/the quartering have pointed out the flaws in your case and how you're being dishonest in how you've presented it. Even that editor guy who you were trying to email with so he'd write about you said you were full of shit.

In conclusion - you're an enormous fat retard who brings all this on himself. You should stop lying, get a job, get off Twitter and eat fewer calories.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Just to really drive home the point here. Mr. Resto is clearly saying that they will not release the Admin from liability unless he can provide information that they think he has. They also won't give them any time to resolve this. So again how are you not coming up against 230?

View attachment 21354
Did you guys ever see the little Brinton Begins movie on Minc Law's IG?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You know my heart sings that this literal fascist piece of shit now has to face his own demons and admit he fucking lost. Karma is a fat ugly bitch Pat. Even fatter and uglier than you. Get fucked pig.

Wishes and Dreams aren’t threats under the law. So I wish very simply that you die in a puddle of your own urine and feces drunk. Get AIDS Tubby. You lying, child abandoning, fake evidence producing, keyboard warrior scumbag piece of shit.

the Iron Sheik sums up what I feel about Pat the best “he’s a no good piece of shit motherfucker”
Don't forget rice krispie dick

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This fucking vino advocatus can't help but sound like an overly eager lady phone salesman even while trying to threaten/intimidate a real attorney. No self-respecting professional would describe scheduling a phone call as "jumping" or "hopping." Ironically, his client has been unable to do either for the better part of two years on account of all the weight he's gained.
The spaghetti diavolo's advocate

G

Just to really drive home the point here. Mr. Resto is clearly saying that they will not release the Admin from liability unless he can provide information that they think he has. They also won't give them any time to resolve this. So again how are you not coming up against 230?

View attachment 21354

Didn't Rick admit in one of the Josiah tapes that they wanted people's identities so they could basically threaten to ruin their lives? I'm pretty sure I remember him oinking about letting their families and jobs know what they were doing.

He's such a fat hypocrite and a fucking baby. He was doing this shit to people long before anyone here showed up. Remember his stupid "If I quote tweet you, it's because you're stupid and I'm bringing my following to bear on you" bullshit? Fat fuck thinks it's ok for him to make fun of people but nobody better pick on Mama Raven's Special Boy. This was never about defamation. He just wants to be able to pick on someone else because he's getting picked on. He's such a hateable person. Fat too.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You filed a completely ridiculously lawsuit and your lawyers were given an incredible amount of leeway by judge Ashley. He even allowed them to compel ISPs to hand over customer information about the IPs you had at one point.
You may not have heard this part in one of the hearings but Ashley mentioned that he did, at first, grant the gathering of the funeral home IPs but then decided against it (after the previous hearing) pending the outcome of the California case. So no, no IPs were ever compelled to get handed over.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Notice how he says '"atalker's" and not "stalkers'", so presumably he's solely referring to quasi there. Quasi never stalked or did anything to fuck with you directly, which is why you could provide exactly 0 evidence of that during that entire year the lawsuit was going
Let's not read too deep into the punctuation that the guy who says HIPPA, eclectic, tangienally and atalker uses.

G

Did you guys ever see the little Brinton Begins movie on Minc Law's IG?
[URL unfurl="true"]https://files.catbox.moe/xte4pl.mp4[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/p/B3UcswepSRM/[/URL]
That was so fucking funny in light of my conversation with him and the Rick saga. He tried to act like a bad ass and I mocked him, the video was more the approach he should have used. Guess the fag can't follow his own bullshit advice.