• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220125-143636.png
It's a Quanspiracy, child!

G

"Could you be more specific? Like, is it all teens we're talking here? I just feel like I would be more comfortable with a bit more details on the demographic spread before I sign up."
View attachment 21214
There’s nothing not to hate about this photo. The slob office clutter, the bizarre look on Weimar’s face, the fact that you don’t need a wheelchair with that kind of brace. Worst of all is he’s showing off the treats he’ll use to lure unsuspecting children into his den. Chilling.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He can’t help it, he’s getting the victim attention he craves, he’s a 41 year old man crying that he filed a joke of a lawsuit with other peoples money and now upset he has to face the real consequences. Hilarious so many are claiming many laws we’re broken but cops, judges, the fbi don’t know anything about the law.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Paople saying that buying his books " because fuck them thats why...". He already owes $24k. Where do you think that money is going? You arent owning the trolls. They already won.
Also, there's no fucking way he's earned out his advances yet, that's why he's writing on spec. Every cent of that purchase goes to piggy's publisher.