• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Civilians are catching on.

Screenshot_20220125-104341.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is running off of pity retweets this morning. Finally the attention he craves so dearly. If only more of these people that "care" so much would actually read the court docs showing that pat selectively left out details in his tweets and started a case empty handed. " I dont know who it is but someone owes me money for hurt feelings." The people retweeting him are same ones that " slay queen" on all his anti trump/GOP hate posts but when the internet returns the favor he is just an innocent bystander. It reminds me of those Antifa pussies that take a swing at a cop then get the shit kicked out of them and cry victim.

G

Thank you @CQ_1 , you handsome devil. Let’s exchange blood tests.

Yeah “hate” is a strong word for trannies but the majority of gays loathe their attention-seeking agenda and constant drama. For fucks sake, it’s a dude in a dress. Elective mutilation of one’s genitals is clearly a sign that a person is deranged, it’s not a civil rights issue.

Anyway, thanks for the response and for being a REAL ally, unlike fat braindead bums like Fat Pat and Ugly Niki.
Be still my beating heart. This is all moving so fast.

I certainly wasn’t implying you were a transphobe, m’lady I hope you know. And yes no body likes a drama queen especially if they're a pigman from the Midwest (A pig man, Jerry!)

Oh you’re welcome. Always a pleasure.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pat is running off of pity retweets this morning. Finally the attention he craves so dearly. If only more of these people that "care" so much would actually read the court docs showing that pat selectively left out details in his tweets and started a case empty handed. " I dont know who it is but someone owes me money for hurt feelings." The people retweeting him are same ones that " slay queen" on all his anti trump/GOP hate posts but when the internet returns the favor he is just an innocent bystander. It reminds me of those Antifa pussies that take a swing at a cop then get the shit kicked out of them and cry victim.
They should all be hammered with the words, "He didn't satisfy the Krinsky requirements". Oops, if they had a brain and effort they'd look into it. Nope, feels before reals.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember when he took a picture of the couple at a gay wedding he was at making sure everyone knew they were gay. They’re nothing more than props to him. What tasteless lolcow.
This is very true, he claims to be an “ally” like most of these types yet don’t see gay people as equals. He believes gay people (as well as POC) are unable to do anything for themselves and need his help. It’s 2022 and nobody cares if someone is gay because it’s become normal, at this point everyone has a gay family member, friend, co worker, or all of the above. Since Pat and his freaks spend their lives inside tweeting all day they think gay people are being chased with pitchforks. He doesn’t see gay people as equal and he’s very fat.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
This is very true, he claims to be an “ally” like most of these types yet don’t see gay people as equals. He believes gay people (as well as POC) are unable to do anything for themselves and need his help. It’s 2022 and nobody cares if someone is gay because it’s become normal, at this point everyone has a gay family member, friend, co worker, or all of the above. Since Pat and his freaks spend their lives inside tweeting all day they think gay people are being chased with pitchforks. He doesn’t see gay people as equal and he’s very fat.

Millions of gay and trans folks are literally being killed everyday just for existing because of Trump! Literally!

Open your eyes, nazi! And buy my book.

G

Note that losers like Patso never DO anything to help: they don’t volunteer in abused teen shelters or donate their money to causes supporting the health and well-being of the communities they claim to champion. They’re incapable of getting their hands dirty, just like they’re incapable of holding down successful careers.

The real leaders in these communities give of themselves rather than sit on a couch tweeting nonsense all day. I am one of these leaders and by and large we all recognize that people like Pat are malignant cunts.

I think in his demented, delusional, narcissistic brain he truly believes he's making a difference because he has a "following" of 46,000 people.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
"Could you be more specific? Like, is it all teens we're talking here? I just feel like I would be more comfortable with a bit more details on the demographic spread before I sign up."
View attachment 21214
This is an inaccurate and unfair joke Smellen. Quite disappointed. Everyone knows 10 is even too old for Paul. Don’t besmirch his name publicly like that to the SFWA again. He might threaten to kill himself and not actually do it.