• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He thinks because his team panders to LGBT more than the other team, he’s the homo Rosa Parks. (Rosy Porks?)

This forum is incredibly welcoming to different races, sexualities, nationalities, and ideological stripes. We’re equal opportunity brutes and pretty fucking funny at it, if I may speak for the table.

You can’t be an LGBT Twitter ally like Pat while also refusing to acknowledge the most abhorrent anti gay bigotry today comes from the Middle East. We’re having a World Cup next year in a country that used slaves to build their stadiums and arrest and torture men for being gay.

I remember reading about a man who was arrested in Dubai for brushing against another man’s hand while moving around a hotel bar.

These people mean they are only anti hate and bigotry when it comes from white men in the west.

It’s a commonly known fact that a gay democrat can’t ever win office because black people are homophobic lol

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
People like him want to keep us on the pink plantation. He believes he is a part of the solution to address inequality and further our basic rights, but all he does is insult people and use ad hominem attacks online while LARPing as an ally and intellectual. His brand of vapid oinking is polarizing, hurtful, and promotes the tribalism that feeds bigotry and hate. He’s just too much of a mental lightweight to see it.

He’s no lightweight when it comes to tits or gut though. This porker has some real honkers if you ask me.
You're a self-made millionaire in your 30s, seems to me you're doing just fine without Pat's help.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
This is admittedly a minor detail but I find it incredibly obnoxious when people (especially "professional" authors) don't know how to use "begs the question" correctly. It doesn't mean "asks an important question," you fat, mentally incompetent pig. Never has, child.

What a day. I can't wait to see what other gifts St. Mel and Norm have in store for us nexssssT.
I had a philosophy professor that said once you “beg the question” you’ve lost the argument.

I guess they didn’t teach that at his community college.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
XWGVnAy.png
And this right here is why it will never end for him, and why I feel no sympathy for him. Purrriod.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
I had a philosophy professor that said once you “beg the question” you’ve lost the argument.

I guess they didn’t teach that at his community college.
Oh they do! But that particular lesson doesn't come until the third semester. You know, after they've weeded out all the riff raff who have zero drive or desire to learn, and are only there because their parents made them, child.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He thinks because his team panders to LGBT more than the other team, he’s the homo Rosa Parks. (Rosy Porks?)

This forum is incredibly welcoming to different races, sexualities, nationalities, and ideological stripes. We’re equal opportunity brutes and pretty fucking funny at it, if I may speak for the table.

@CarolMaxheinie , it's a reason I finally joined the Forum. Even with the strong differences of opinion, most here are quite welcoming. It comes down to the quality of your posts and rolling with jokes, than your background and race.

I'm about as easygoing as you're going to find, but a fraud like Pat just gets under my skin. Are you really an ally when being called "gay" triggers a violent reaction out of you?

I'd probably be called an ally, but I don't feel a need to talk about it. I don't think I need to. My actions, and my Foundation, do the speaking for themselves. Patty's just all about the words, with no real action.

And he's fat.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
You're a self-made millionaire in your 30s, seems to me you're doing just fine without Pat's help.
Fake news! I’m 42. But hey, thanks for that, I guess my skincare regimen is paying off.

I did well in business in spite of fascist bootlickers like Pat. Almost all LGBT people wish these fake allies would fawwwkkk awwwfff and find another cause with which to virtue signal and leave us alone.

Note that losers like Patso never DO anything to help: they don’t volunteer in abused teen shelters or donate their money to causes supporting the health and well-being of the communities they claim to champion. They’re incapable of getting their hands dirty, just like they’re incapable of holding down successful careers.

The real leaders in these communities give of themselves rather than sit on a couch tweeting nonsense all day. I am one of these leaders and by and large we all recognize that people like Pat are malignant cunts.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Oh they do! But that particular lesson doesn't come until the third semester. You know, after they've weeded out all the riff raff who have zero drive or desire to learn, and are only there because their parents made them, child.
Pat didn’t even make it through the first semester before dropping out. What a fucking loser.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Niki and Pig scraped the bottom of the barrel with their wokeness here:

a08f1a6e69bd6817b0a8222c3305eda5.png

I noticed they forgot "disabled". Ableist bastards!!!
It was hilarious that all the SJWs jumped on the George Floyd rage only to dilute the whole point they were rioting with a bunch of other causes. It turned into virtue signaling for for social media trying to prove they are morally higher than everyone else.