• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
View attachment 20968

Cat's out of the bag...meaning everyone saw what a fucking liar you've been for months.

And there is a reason for this, Fatrick. You're a garbage human being with no redeeming qualities. You brought every single bit of this onto yourself, you piece of shit. Fuck you.
I would’ve chuckled if he said the horse is out of the barn

G

I've said it a million times but God is a patposter. There's no other explanation than divine intervention for the fact this all happened on the same day as paypig patty got his lien.

This is spiritual warfare.
That's why I never thought for a moment about deleting my account here or worried about any kind of legal action from Fat. I always knew that God would protect us.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I love all the people offering sympathy and money when he SPECIFICALLY said that he doesn't want either. He is merely trying to raise awareness of the law and continue to fight for the rights of LGBTQ people.
From the perspective of a gay man and vintage Patposter, the vast majority of LGBTQ people loathe fake allies like Patso and we hate him more than homophobic rednecks. It’s far better for someone to openly say “hey, I don’t like your kind” and avoid us than some fat, ugly manbaby oinking out hollow support based on stereotypes and pity. It’s the super lefty performative supporters who are predatory every single time.

Fuck you Pat. Gay men and women work hard, educate ourselves, and collaborate to build economies and improve society. You do the opposite. Take your fake persona and trite “support” and choke on it, you and your tacky, boxy wife/caretaker. You make life horrible for the minorities you loudly and feebly pander to, and we hate you for it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
From the perspective of a gay man and vintage Patposter, the vast majority of LGBTQ people loathe fake allies like Patso and we hate him more than homophobic rednecks. It’s far better for someone to openly say “hey, I don’t like your kind” and avoid us than some fat, ugly manbaby oinking out hollow support based on stereotypes and pity. It’s the super lefty performative supporters who are predatory every single time.

Fuck you Pat. Gay men and women work hard, educate ourselves, and collaborate to build economies and improve society. You do the opposite. Take your fake persona and trite “support” and choke on it, you and your tacky, boxy wife/caretaker. You make life horrible for the minorities you loudly and feebly pander to, and we hate you for it.

What, you don't think he uses his platform to further your civil rights? :image_4848::image_4848::image_4848:

270e6762ed47ad5d27aaf86e71c44579.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
What, you don't think he uses his platform to further your civil rights? :image_4848::image_4848::image_4848:

270e6762ed47ad5d27aaf86e71c44579.png
People like him want to keep us on the pink plantation. He believes he is a part of the solution to address inequality and further our basic rights, but all he does is insult people and use ad hominem attacks online while LARPing as an ally and intellectual. His brand of vapid oinking is polarizing, hurtful, and promotes the tribalism that feeds bigotry and hate. He’s just too much of a mental lightweight to see it.

He’s no lightweight when it comes to tits or gut though. This porker has some real honkers if you ask me.

G

The fact that he finds being called gay a slur shows you what a cosplaying ally he is. He’s one of those white liberals who if some random black guy asked him for directions while on his Triumph go cart he’d scream ‘carjacker! Refund the police! This Negro is trying to rape me without my likely consent!’

Also, I’d like to give those rowdy homophobic rednecks a piece of my mind.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
The fact that he finds being called gay a slur shows you what a cosplaying ally he is. He’s one of those white liberals who if some random black guy asked him for directions while on his Triumph go cart he’d scream ‘carjacker! Refund the police! This Negro is trying to rape me without my likely consent!’

Also, I’d like to give those rowdy homophobic rednecks a piece of my mind.

You nailed it. Feeling like he’s a superior citizen who should “protect” minorities and gays is more bigoted than somebody who genuinely dislikes homosexuality or finds it morally repulsive. My experience is that it’s morally neutral…it’s not who you love, it’s how you love. There are awful gay people in roughly the same ratio (child) as gay straight people. We can all agree that all trans people are awful.

Hell I was raised by homophobic rednecks. They’ve mellowed since they learned their son is an ass-munching faggola, but they’re not gonna march in any pride parade and that’s their right, just like it’s my right to live, work, vote and fuck any consenting adult I want. This is Murica.

G

You nailed it. Feeling like he’s a superior citizen who should “protect” minorities and gays is more bigoted than somebody who genuinely dislikes homosexuality or finds it morally repulsive. My experience is that it’s morally neutral…it’s not who you love, it’s how you love. There are awful gay people in roughly the same ratio (child) as gay straight people. We can all agree that all trans people are awful.

Hell I was raised by homophobic rednecks. They’ve mellowed since they learned their son is an ass-munching faggola, but they’re not gonna march in any pride parade and that’s their right, just like it’s my right to live, work, vote and fuck any consenting adult I want. This is Murica.
Well gee Carol I’m sorry to hear that. I’m also definitely not sporting a half chub at the attention or confused about it. I’d genuinely tell you if I was.

I’d feel bad for them if so many trannies weren’t so fucking willingly co-opted by people in society that want to destroy it. They’re mentally ill. I get that, I guess.

You smell intoxicating as always btw.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Even if you take him at face value, what does he even do for the gay community? How do we resist those actions?

He’s such a bad liar. He doesn’t do shit for the gays, they wouldn’t want him to either way - and nobody here has a problem with gay people. We tease and make fun, but there’s no real bigotry, it would be weird to exclude gays from mockery just because they are gay, who gives a fuck if someone is gay?

what a fat retard pig

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Well gee Carol I’m sorry to hear that. I’m also definitely not sporting a half chub at the attention or confused about it. I’d genuinely tell you if I was.

I’d feel bad for them if so many trannies weren’t so fucking willingly co-opted by people in society that want to destroy it. They’re mentally ill. I get that, I guess.

You smell intoxicating as always btw.
Thank you @CQ_1 , you handsome devil. Let’s exchange blood tests.

Yeah “hate” is a strong word for trannies but the majority of gays loathe their attention-seeking agenda and constant drama. For fucks sake, it’s a dude in a dress. Elective mutilation of one’s genitals is clearly a sign that a person is deranged, it’s not a civil rights issue.

Anyway, thanks for the response and for being a REAL ally, unlike fat braindead bums like Fat Pat and Ugly Niki.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Even if you take him at face value, what does he even do for the gay community? How do we resist those actions?

He’s such a bad liar. He doesn’t do shit for the gays, they wouldn’t want him to either way - and nobody here has a problem with gay people. We tease and make fun, but there’s no real bigotry, it would be weird to exclude gays from mockery just because they are gay, who gives a fuck if someone is gay?

what a fat retard pig
He thinks because his team panders to LGBT more than the other team, he’s the homo Rosa Parks. (Rosy Porks?)

This forum is incredibly welcoming to different races, sexualities, nationalities, and ideological stripes. We’re equal opportunity brutes and pretty fucking funny at it, if I may speak for the table.