• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
So embarrassing that he sent that. At least the squirting this is a reference here but the password...why wouldn't you change the password before giving that absurd one to Josiah, a person you thought was a legit journalist?
Because that would tipoff quasi who regularly checks all of our passwords to make sure they're properly offensive.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
4079-A2-E0-F126-474-D-98-A3-34-F68-DB55-F92.jpg
No it isn't me child. I am one of my many millions of fans, child.

G

Pat still blaming the judge when pat didnt even satisfy Krinsky to make it to the actual judge.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1485855441414500353?cxt=HHwWgsC90dnp6J4pAAAA[/URL]
Fat fucking retard loser has the audacity to talk shit on Pro Tem Judge Stein? That man accomplished more in life by the time he was 25 than Patrick ever will. His bumbling lawyers are not getting his Twitter wrath though?