• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
He's atheist. Deal with it.

6886f4d7ecbf877a41a559ef8aecaea4.jpg
Faggot. When will religious appropriation become a thing?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Uck! Sideshow Bob looking bitch.
The worthless losers in the SFWA orbit are right out of central casting:

- the males are pathetic, insolvent soyboys attempted to LARP as real men but coming off as weak and whiny. Like Pat, they’re undereducated keyboard comandos and self-appointed experts on everything but they can’t hold down a non-entry level job. The most successful career belongs to Uncle Paul, and he’s such an abject failure his own mother hated him until her dying breath.

- the women are spiteful, ugly hags that the world chewed up and spit out a long time ago. They’re either brutally unfuckable hatchet-faces like this one or Cat Rambo, or trashcan shaped retards like Ugly Niki. These heinous bitches shouldn’t be allowed to own camera phones lest they take a selfie and inflict it on a real person. At least their unused overies rotted away decades ago so their garbage genes die with them…God I hope it’s soon.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Wow I didn't know we are embarrassing ourselves. Don't I have egg on my face.

Stupid faggot. They remember feeling shame at being mocked back in school so they think everyone is as insecure as them. He's too big for the bullies? In HS he was a reedy, lanky faggot. Does he really think a 175 reasonably muscular guy couldn't beat a 240 lb blob of shit?