• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats got a local ballwasher making podcasts about us

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
He's atheist. Deal with it.

6886f4d7ecbf877a41a559ef8aecaea4.jpg

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
What is it with these Milwaukee rubes?

Hey twinkletoes, do some research on the SFWA’s history of pedophilia and pedo defenders. Check out some of Patrick’s friends like Paul Weimer, Dominic Franchetti, Matthew Jones and Peter Bright. Then come back and tell me you’re a ‘Tomlinson fan.’ If none of that bothers you, I’ll assume you’re a pedophile too.

In the meantime, your LazyTown crackhead-lookin wife will be getting some unwanted photoshops. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
What is it with these Milwaukee rubes?

Hey twinketoes, do some research on the SFWA’s history of pedophilia and pedo defenders. Check out some of Patrick’s friends like Paul Weimer, Dominic Franchetti, Matthew Jones and Peter Bright. Then come back and tell me you’re a ‘Tomlinson fan.’

In the meantime, your LazyTown crackhead-lookin wife might be getting some unwanted photoshops. Enjoy.
The Hildeman's also fuck kids, I didn't want to come forward but am now prepared to go public, they can't keep getting away with this.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

This guy started some local Milwaukee sci-fi pedo club and wants Pat involved..Starts talking about us around the 13 min mark. Describes what he thinks is happening to Pat. Has the same pronunciation of T's as Pat. Huge faggot. Probably fat.

View attachment 32604

If he had Piggy’s micropenis any deeper in his mouth, it might scrape teeth. What a faggot.

Forum Clout
Lol this nigga got pissed on in the locker room after gym. Why would you tell anyone that, stupid?

Also, says that Pat is tall and has a big, tough guy appearance that would intimidate people in real life.

Not so. He's got a huge, bloated alcoholic face and head and tiny little bitch arms. He scares no one.