• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posting is alive!

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
This is the only listenable nopie show.

Pretty much any Otto show. I like the one where they call jay mohrs and opie tries to get jay and Otto to confront each other about the stolen Yoo-hoo line, Otto just says “ what are you tryna do here op?”

Edit: fawkin forgot about this one

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Odd that every user on the that list I bumped (I didn't check stealthygeek since he proved he knows O&A) has this when you click it.
Screenshot_20231103-152708.png

@DMAN, comment?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
When that girl Nikki called them begging to play her song We Deliver Keggers, they invited her to the studio and they played the "make her cry" game until Opie smashed her CD. Auntie was so uncumfutbble he had to hide behind Iron Mike character while Opie just mean girl'd it.

Before she started crying, her only defense was to keep repeating the feminist mantra "This is what Male Middle America is all about!!! Bashing women!!!" She said it like 5 times before even coward Auntie goes "Male middle america? We're in New York. It's on the east coast, bitch."

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
When that girl Nikki called them begging to play her song We Deliver Keggers, they invited her to the studio and they played the "make her cry" game until Opie smashed her CD. Auntie was so uncumfutbble he had to hide behind Iron Mike character while Opie just mean girl'd it.

Before she started crying, her only defense was to keep repeating the feminist mantra "This is what Male Middle America is all about!!! Bashing women!!!" She said it like 5 times before even coward Auntie goes "Male middle america? We're in New York. It's on the east coast, bitch."
Opie destroying shit while Nana cowers in the corner were my favorite moments as well. Here's a clip of the destroyer taking a bat to a pinball machine that asexual Al Dukes got him:

Al was upset that Opie wouldn't say hi to him in the hallway and spent thousands of dollars on a lame gift to try and become friends, the destroyer was having none of it.