• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posting is alive!

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
When one of my friends tells a total stinker of a joke I say “wait, wait! I got one for this!” And I pull my phone outta my pocket,open up YouTube, search up carcrash.wav and play it out loud for them

Anyone else??
I use the Homer boo sound effect

Forum Clout
I love the way Dopie emphasizes "we". "Yes, WE came up with the Charlton Heston traffic. This is a bit that WE came up with."

It was a 50/50 contribution. :ROFLMAO:
Excuse me sir, this is an Opie appreciating website
16.jpg

If you are looking for a place to insult Opie...

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 5

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
On WAAF when the patriots were playing the packers in the super bowl and they called some pizza shop in Wisconsin pretending to be DJ's from there. Ant called himself Brad Force. He told the guy who answered that he had to put pizza cheese on his head and pepperoni on his nipples and made him go outside like that in freezing temps to get super bowl tickets. When he got outside they asked him if he saw them waiting and he says no, then they start making fun of him.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
Another bit that opie came up with that was funny was making stlaker Patti get blindfolded and naked, while crawling around the floor with mouse traps everywhere, to find a check to pay her rent.

Forum Clout
Anything with Patrice talking movies or race. Thinking Independence Day, Face/Off and Asians specifically. His hot takes on woman were overrated; never got through all of the Black Philip show because of that.
He was in favor of cucking (“swinging”… as an obese guy) and was in the process of wifing up a shady single mother with ulterior motives