• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posting is alive!

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
@Prison Enjoyer what is "nawt funny" from?
sweating-fan.gif

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
What are some of them soundbites that got lodged in everyone's autistic brains and make it into casual conversation?

I still regularly tell people to "guughgle it, guughgle it" like im Ian Halperin, and my kid has no idea that half the voices I do for her bedtime stories are stolen from shit like the greaseman, sherwin sleeves and the fezitorial.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I like the one where they call jay mohrs and opie tries to get jay and Otto to confront each other about the stolen Yoo-hoo line, Otto just says “ what are you tryna do here op?”
I could have sworn he said, “oh he’s doing the puppet now” then later on “this guy is in movies, how much more attention does he need?” Jay just barrels through it by ignoring it. Vurry awkward, that’s what Ope was doing there.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Naaawt funny is from a Louis CK visit. As is what are some of those other beers we got? (at least mostly). As is mastic moment. Trashing Dennis Leary. Trashing Gap.

I get it, Louis CK has problematic behaviour towards woman, but if you overlook that for a moment he was involved in some good bits.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Naaawt funny is from a Louis CK visit. As is what are some of those other beers we got? (at least mostly). As is mastic moment. Trashing Dennis Leary. Trashing Gap.

I get it, Louis CK has problematic behaviour towards woman, but if you overlook that for a moment he was involved in some good bits.
I was asking @Prison Enjoyer, stupid. Doesn't matter though he already proved he has no idea what O&A is. Notice he said he browses the Nigger Hate Thread as proof he isn't just a kiwi patposting faggot. What about Joe posting or Comedian Crit posting? What too real? Also it's nahhhhht funny not nawt funny and it was said by Maxwell and no one calls it OnA which really exposed you because the forum is called OnA not O&A.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
What are some of them soundbites that got lodged in everyone's autistic brains and make it into casual conversation?

I still regularly tell people to "guughgle it, guughgle it" like im Ian Halperin, and my kid has no idea that half the voices I do for her bedtime stories are stolen from shit like the greaseman, sherwin sleeves and the fezitorial.
Guggle it is stuck in my head I don't think I've ever said Google
I also say all right like Anthony all the time. I also say blueberries like jimmy used to

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout

“Allllright” and “just a lil bit” is part of my everyday vocabulary

Also go to break chippah rules