• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

G

Yankees are struggling
Boone and Hank Steinbrenner are just fucking losers. Not having Stanton has really hurt them. Judge gets all the attention but he's really similar. I hope they choke the division away but I doubt it.

The blue Jay's annoy me because Canada is still being Vax faggots and they've been playing teams short staffed all fucking year.

If they get in the playoffs MLB should say go fuck yourself your playing in Buffalo, enough of this horseshit. But they're run by jews so you know they won't.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Boone and Hank Steinbrenner are just fucking losers. Not having Stanton has really hurt them. Judge gets all the attention but he's really similar. I hope they choke the division away but I doubt it.

The blue Jay's annoy me because Canada is still being Vax faggots and they've been playing teams short staffed all fucking year.

If they get in the playoffs MLB should say go fuck yourself your playing in Buffalo, enough of this horseshit. But they're run by jews so you know they won't.
How this isn't talked about more seems kind of insane to me.

G

can't even go on r/baseball (is there anywhere else?) to see what's going on, everything is so gay.
i just check the box scores on mlb.com every morning.

WWAW the pitching ninja?
rob friedman is the biggest heeb possibly in history but I enjoy the daily pitching recaps

[MEDIA=youtube]KKc3lMGAAo4[/MEDIA]

and fuck the padres and their faggot "superstars". hope they lose the wildcard spot and soto tears his ACL

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 9.32.39 PM.png

G

WWAW the pitching ninja? can't even go on r/baseball (is there anywhere else?) to see what's going on, everything is so gay.
i just check the box scores on mlb.com every morning.

he's the biggest heeb possibly in history but I enjoy the pitching compilations

[MEDIA=youtube]KKc3lMGAAo4[/MEDIA]

and fuck the padres and their faggot "superstars". hope they lose the wildcard spot

View attachment 62115
Lol fuck San Diego. Nice mortgaging your entire future when your 12 games out of first, stupids. Tatis is a faggot, too bad because I liked his dad alot. 2 grand slams in an inning will never happen again.
[MEDIA=youtube]syFmUVFNRZE[/MEDIA]

G

Lol fuck San Diego. Nice mortgaging your entire future when your 12 games out of first, stupids. Tatis is a faggot, too bad because I liked his dad alot. 2 grand slams in an inning will never happen again.
[MEDIA=youtube]syFmUVFNRZE[/MEDIA]
They have Soto for 2 more years after this year so it wasn’t that dumb. And their farm is apparently stacked anyways. At some point you gotta go all in. They’ll be damn good next year.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Phillies continue their march through the minor leagues. Schedule is a cakewalk for the next few weeks. They’re making the playoffs no question.

The Padres packed it in when they lost Tatis, but to be honest the Phils would benefit from dropping down a spot so they can play St Louis in the WC instead of the Braves.

Dodgers, Mets, and Braves are the only teams in the NL with an actual chance at the pennant though, the rest is just kikes making TV revenue

G

Phillies continue their march through the minor leagues. Schedule is a cakewalk for the next few weeks. They’re making the playoffs no question.

The Padres packed it in when they lost Tatis, but to be honest the Phils would benefit from dropping down a spot so they can play St Louis in the WC instead of the Braves.

Dodgers, Mets, and Braves are the only teams in the NL with an actual chance at the pennant though, the rest is just kikes making TV revenue
Once the playoffs start all bets are off. Mets Dodgers and Braves are superior teams but anything can happen. STL is red hot right now and might have 3 hall of fame franchise players on their final year, you could argue Goldschmidt and Arrenado have been the 2 best players in NL. They won't be easy.

Mets Dodgers series this week will be some good baseball

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
If the Phillies let the Brewers pass them that would be really embarrassing. Still think they’ll get into the expanded playoffs, but man they are inconsistent.

On the bright side the Yankees are in freefall

G

Sorry faggots, the whitest team (dodgers) will win the World Series.

I’m an A’s btw

Forum Clout
Are robot umpires legitimately going to be the norm across baseball by the end of the decade?

There's a peckerhead on a power trip that has fucked up so many minor league games this season, I love the thought of him wasting his twenties chasing a dream that becomes obsolete right on the verge of coming true.

Forum Clout
Are robot umpires legitimately going to be the norm across baseball by the end of the decade?

There's a peckerhead on a power trip that has fucked up so many minor league games this season, I love the thought of him wasting his twenties chasing a dream that becomes obsolete right on the verge of coming true.
Maybe for balls and strikes but they’ll still be there to fuck up every other call

G

I bet by 2024 balls and strikes are automated. It's because most umpires are horseshit. The way a catcher frames and presents the pitch shouldn't matter. A ball is a ball a strike is a strike. I hope it means we stop seeing every team start a catvher who hits 205 with no power.

I'm also sick of all the players and managers with their bitching and Moaning over every godamm borderline pitch. Anything close should be called. Swing the fucking bat.

G

We won the softball league again brothermen. Three years in a row helps to have ex college players etc fuck shit up. It’s sad but whatever still having fun

G

We won the softball league again brothermen. Three years in a row helps to have ex college players etc fuck shit up. It’s sad but whatever still having fun
Nothing like knocking a few over the wall then a few back after the game if you catch my drift!

Me and the boys would punch into the job site around 7, eat a packed lunch, put in a hard day's work, punch out and head to Charlie O'Flanigan Memorial Field down by the VFW. All us working Joe's would take on the police, firemen, all the good townsfolk.

Ya, sure we didn't win em all l, but ya know something? We got to know each other better and we were happy to serve each other on the site next day. Same old same old, not a problem for me.