• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

G

That was the best game I've ever seen anyone pitch. Swanson ran into one fastball but every pitch other than that was perfect. They couldn't touch him, and that's after a year on the shelf.

They're going to be tough in October with him and Scherzer back to back
He’s the best but made of fawkin porcelain

G

[MEDIA=youtube]ykApKeT8IUo[/MEDIA]

This shit was fawwkin' hilarious.
It's almost like they're trolling people on purpose. Like they have a contest to see who has the best idea to ruin the field of dreams thing....I think they sold the field anyway, probably to build windmills pr luxury condos for rich chinks to air b&b.

Could be an awesome tradition, but of course they shit all over themselves.

Side note, I'd like to see a series in DR or PR every year and see those uncivilized animals trying stab each other in stands after 8 Pina coolatas.. throw one to the gooks too, why not?

Monk

Forum Clout
It's almost like they're trolling people on purpose. Like they have a contest to see who has the best idea to ruin the field of dreams thing....I think they sold the field anyway, probably to build windmills pr luxury condos for rich chinks to air b&b.

Could be an awesome tradition, but of course they shit all over themselves.

Side note, I'd like to see a series in DR or PR every year and see those uncivilized animals trying stab each other in stands after 8 Pina coolatas.. throw one to the gooks too, why not?
They're building a youth baseball complex on the property which is why they're skipping next year. Frank Thomas is part of the group that bought the property. I live about an hour away and went there years ago but haven't been back since. Wish I'd known about the minor league game they did Wednesday night. Probably could have got tickets to that. Hope they do it next time.

The hologram thing was definitely weird but they could do way worse. That was just a one off thing because the faggot Cubs were playing in the game. The intro stuff before the game was cool. If they try to shoehorn some stupid music acts no one wants to hear then it will have officially jumped the shark.

MLB has done some games outside the US and Canada. They've done games in Mexico, Puerto Rico, the UK, and Japan in the past. There are plans to go back to Japan, Mexico, and the UK again plus Paris between 2023 and 2026. No idea why they bother with the UK and Paris though. Baseball is bigger in the Netherlands and Italy than the UK and France. They've also never done a game in Korea which is surprising.

G

They're building a youth baseball complex on the property which is why they're skipping next year. Frank Thomas is part of the group that bought the property. I live about an hour away and went there years ago but haven't been back since. Wish I'd known about the minor league game they did Wednesday night. Probably could have got tickets to that. Hope they do it next time.

The hologram thing was definitely weird but they could do way worse. That was just a one off thing because the faggot Cubs were playing in the game. The intro stuff before the game was cool. If they try to shoehorn some stupid music acts no one wants to hear then it will have officially jumped the shark.

MLB has done some games outside the US and Canada. They've done games in Mexico, Puerto Rico, the UK, and Japan in the past. There are plans to go back to Japan, Mexico, and the UK again plus Paris between 2023 and 2026. No idea why they bother with the UK and Paris though. Baseball is bigger in the Netherlands and Italy than the UK and France. They've also never done a game in Korea which is surprising.
Those greaseballs and windmill niggers don't play baseball for shut. When they run the world baseball classic their teams are all 3rd and 4th generation Americans and isalnders. They have team Israel too full of all the Jewish American players. They should not be spending an ounce of energy on Europe.

Forum Clout
From what I remember, last years Field of Dreams game was the first sporting event in so fucking long that wasn’t completely consumed by political/nigger bullshit.

Maybe before 2020 I wouldve grilled Kevin Costner brooding while moseying around on the field, but I was so exhausted with nigger bullshit at that time, that I really loved to see a game that was nothing but baseball and pure nostalgia even if it was a little corny.
For that I might always have a soft spot for it, unless it gets somehow ruined

Monk

Forum Clout
Those greaseballs and windmill niggers don't play baseball for shut. When they run the world baseball classic their teams are all 3rd and 4th generation Americans and isalnders. They have team Israel too full of all the Jewish American players. They should not be spending an ounce of energy on Europe.
Speaking of the WBC, I'm glad that's back next year.

G

I'm biased because I'm a Sox fan but I honestly don't think there has ever been a greater regular season MLB game that didn't have post-season implications to it ala Bobby Thompson's walk-off to win the pennant in '51.
This was the year the brewers got sabathia from the indians at the deadline and he won like 3 games in 8 days to clinch

[MEDIA=youtube]9ughAuxCcv8[/MEDIA]

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Big win last night. Phillies are good enough to make the playoffs but not serious contenders. Dont even think they win a 3 game WC series at Atlanta. Padres are still really good without Tatis. Cant really figure out who the Cardinals are to be honest witcha. And forget about winning a playoff series at LA or NY.

G

Big win last night. Phillies are good enough to make the playoffs but not serious contenders. Dont even think they win a 3 game WC series at Atlanta. Padres are still really good without Tatis. Cant really figure out who the Cardinals are to be honest witcha. And forget about winning a playoff series at LA or NY.

when the phillies get harper back that's gonna be a tough lineup. along with wheeler, nola, ranger suarez, they're pretty solid but a shaky bullpen.
atlanta's thin on pitching with fried on the DL, acuña is such a fucking douche nigger.

the dodgers are just a machine, but i think the best team are the stros. crazy offense and they have those no name dominican starters framber valdez and whoever along with verlander, they're a complete team.

damn, i feel like the sportstalk ona bit where dumb callers call in to sports radio. "yea, they have a good bullpen, yadda yadda"

Mets get a single run in the first and with DeGrom pitching it moves the line to unbettable. Scherzer and DeGrom on the same team seams a bit unfair

if the pitching can stay healthy for the playoffs they're gonna be a motherfuckerrr.
they have the gayest team though, lindor and pete alonso polar bear are so gay

G

when the phillies get harper back that's gonna be a tough lineup. along with wheeler, nola, ranger suarez, they're pretty solid but a shaky bullpen.
atlanta's thin on pitching with fried on the DL, acuña is such a fucking douche nigger.

the dodgers are just a machine, but i think the best team are the stros. crazy offense and they have those no name dominican starters framber valdez and whoever along with verlander, they're a complete team.

damn, i feel like the sportstalk ona bit where dumb callers call in to sports radio. "yea, they have a good bullpen, yadda yadda"

if the pitching can stay healthy for the playoffs they're gonna be a motherfuckerrr.
they have the gayest team though, lindor and pete alonso polar bear are so gay
I hear ya on Alonso but I love him anyway. There was a guy I played with in high school he reminds me of. Big strong guy, great power hitter but a giant pussy who tried so hard, was all ra ra, kissing the coaches ass, and annoyed the shit out of everyone. When I look back, he was probably the best and happiest guy of us all.

G

I hear ya on Alonso but I love him anyway. There was a guy I played with in high school he reminds me of. Big strong guy, great power hitter but a giant pussy who tried so hard, was all ra ra, kissing the coaches ass, and annoyed the shit out of everyone. When I look back, he was probably the best and happiest guy of us all.

Thought he was more of an adam dunn /stanton guy but he’s hitting for average this year too

[MEDIA=youtube]lx3rFZBRunE[/MEDIA]

Edit: enraging :image_9248:
But there’s really no where else to see all the mlb gossip :image_9253_m:

D5534C68-7A9C-49CC-8400-D1223527DD5C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Thought he was more of an adam dunn /stanton guy but he’s hitting for average this year too

[MEDIA=youtube]lx3rFZBRunE[/MEDIA]
Nah hea a ball player through and through. I remember him at U of Florida. He was this big Ogre everyone said would only be a DH. Niggas worked his ass off to be a passble first baseman. I'll admit his gayness, but I'm glad his on my team

Monk

Forum Clout

This kid's reaction is fucking hilarious. Think the lil guy had his first ever existential crisis.

Forum Clout
Anyone ever watch the Ken Burns' "Baseball" documentary? Is it worth devoting that much time or does it feel dated as shit by now?

I'm a sucker for the MLB Film level stuff, but was considering dipping my toes into a more highfalutin pond.