• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

G

That fucking blows. Expanded the playoffs by an entire series only to eliminate an earned additional game in favor of a technicality.
Expanded playoffs is horseshit. Mets finished like 13 games ahead of San Diego and Philly.

Ryhs Hoskins crying because they clinched a third wild card. You have no business calling yourself a playoff team, faggot.

Forum Clout
That fucking blows. Expanded the playoffs by an entire series only to eliminate an earned additional game in favor of a technicality.
The whole point of expanding the wild card to two games was to heighten the importance of winning the division. Now that one division just gets thrown into the wildcard round that is kind of bullshit and it's now about having the best record in the league. If that's the case just eliminate the Central Division and have the winners of the East and West matter and the next two teams in each division fight it out in the "Jew owners want more playoff money" round.

G

The whole point of expanding the wild card to two games was to heighten the importance of winning the division. Now that one division just gets thrown into the wildcard round that is kind of bullshit and it's now about having the best record in the league. If that's the case just eliminate the Central Division and have the winners of the East and West matter and the next two teams in each division fight it out in the "Jew owners want more playoff money" round.
Yeah for sure they need to go back to 2 divisions if they’re going to have 6 playoff teams. Either that or give the division winner that has to play a wildcard team a 1 game advantage or something.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat makes a post that only awkward nerdy boomers and trannys will see. Who is he talking to?

1665262874918.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I fucking hate sports talk Pat. In fact I hate all of his personalities. He is also fat.

If the Mets lose tonight it'd be so fucking classic.
They were already talking about abandoning it next year ( like pat abandoned his daughter). Pat is going to act like he helped push that through.

Monk

Forum Clout
Pat makes a post that only awkward nerdy boomers and trannys will see. Who is he talking to?

View attachment 69676
Yeah! If it's good enough for the regular season it's good enough for the playoffs! If it's good enough for the 30+ games behind Pirates and 30+ games behind Diamondbacks playing extra-innings in late August in an empty stadium with no one watching on TV it's good enough for extra-innings in an elimination game in the postseason!

Fat, drooling, retarded faggot.

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Forum Clout
Boy am I fucking glad the Jays were such big favorites in this series and I decided to wait until the Astros series to bet them. Saved me at least $1k. Now I think Mariners beat the Astros, at least I hope so. Still Yankees cakewalk to the WS.