• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Pottstown, PA gig last night turned out to be a total shit show!

Forum Clout
I don’t understand how Anthony Cumia, the second name on the biggest radio show only next to Howard, is being put on a list below:

Shuli, an intern on the post 2010’s shit era of Howard who quit like 3 years ago.
Bob Levy, a guy who hasn’t been on Stern in 20 years. Barely a comedian.
And…Mike Morse? Fucking who?

This fucking spaghetti nigger has the gal to trash Opie for doing interviews with potatos when he’s placed right next to one on the poster for his “big” “comedy” “gig”. Alongside such comedic legends like Mike Bochetti, Cardiff Electric and Will Cable.

I will remind everyone. Cumia regularly shit on Opie for trying to stay successful in the 2013-2016 era. He claimed that Opie should have just accepted he was on the decline and phoned it in, not attempting to get any bigger…

Well what the fuck is this? I don’t give a shit how many people subscribe to Compound vs Listen to Opie. It’s not about the numbers. Cumia is to this day chasing any smidge of relevance and trying to reinvent himself as a political pundit and stand up comedian. Everyone who used to be on the show fucking hates him though and he’s had to resort to trying to jumpstart this career doing spots after “Vince the Attorney”.

This is obscurity. Enjoy it, Anthony. You brought it all on yourself. Dumb fuck.
He is to comedy as Joe is to music, an old, irrelevant fairy, playing total shitholes for pennies and pretending he's living some kind of celebrity lifestyle. There's almost no way it could possibly be any more pitiful.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He is to comedy as Joe is to music, an old, irrelevant fairy, playing total shitholes for pennies and pretending he's living some kind of celebrity lifestyle. There's almost no way it could possibly be any more pitiful.
I hate to say it but you could almost argue Joe is more humble. At least he’s not doing his own thing. He’s performing mediocre covers to boomers at Chilis. Ant is trying to do original material and charging people who pay to see him.

Forum Clout
I hate to say it but you could almost argue Joe is more humble. At least he’s not doing his own thing. He’s performing mediocre covers to boomers at Chilis. Ant is trying to do original material and charging people who pay to see him.
And Joe puts himself on top of the bill, not underneath King Norris, Big Orange Marble, and Stuttering John. Imagine how Nana must feel when he's in the same room with those bottom-feeding "comics" and old Howard Stern flunkies.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I don’t understand how Anthony Cumia, the second name on the biggest radio show only next to Howard, is being put on a list below:

Shuli, an intern on the post 2010’s shit era of Howard who quit like 3 years ago.
Bob Levy, a guy who hasn’t been on Stern in 20 years. Barely a comedian.
And…Mike Morse? Fucking who?
Howard almost NEVER did any public speaking engagements or standup. He might do a live show or broadcast but never standup comedy. He knew his limits. Same with Opie and nearly every other radio show host. Anthony tried standup during the Pig Gay Oinkerson Roast and failed miserably and is now out to prove the haters wrong by being a successful stage act. It will never happen. No one on radio ever puts themselves on stage like Anthony did because they are not delusional idiots. When O&A used to do remote shows and live appearances earlier in their careers it was just an extension of their radio show.

They Jocktobered Scott and Todd doing the WWE Slammy Awards. But Scott and Todd actually were capable as masters of ceremonies and could hold a live crowd's attention. Anthony cannot host a show to save his life. The XFL disaster and now his standup 'career' are failures. He needs a straight man like Opie or Sam to feed him topics and bits to riff on that he is familiar with like old movies or news events. Stuff like sports or politics he just loses his mind. And doing comedy on his own is not something he was ever good at.

Tons of entertainers try to do standup and fail because they think that it will be easy. See Brendan Schaub's current life. But most give it up. Rush Limbaugh quit ESPN after one attempt at being a sportscaster because it was not a good fit and his lack of knowledge about football and sports caused him to rant about race at Colin Flaherty levels like a weirdo. Antony will not stop until every single O&A fan has turned against him it seems.
Joe is a million times more delusional. Joe lies about his military service and said he was a Ranger for four years in the US Army yet his DD-214 says he didn't last a year before washing out and that includes the delayed entry program. Anthony was on the largest radio show in history and influenced every single standup comedy podcast including Rogan, Burr, and so on. Anthony was the biggest broadcaster in the US at one point so him thinking he can be funny in standup is not a huge stretch. The shock is when he ends up not being funny at all and failing at standup.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
d5960a50aa15c15ac7d0e6a4ba659b88.jpeg

Looks like this dude is waiting for Joe to start playing himself down the aisle.

Forum Clout
The content of this portion of the show was pretty painful. They literally just play a youtube clip of the stuttering john podcast, pause it after every sentence he says, and then say a “line.” For example, on the video screen behind them, SJ says “I never thought of that!” while talking to a guest on his show. Shuli then pauses it and yells out, “that’s because you’re an idiot!” And then Levy will add something like “a DRUNK idiot!” Then they play another 5 seconds and repeat.
I've tried sitting through this faggotry on YouTube and it was painful, I can only imagine how douchey it was irl trying to get people into it. I know John is a lot stupider than all of those guys, but I'm no longer convinced it's by that much anymore. It seems like even people who started off sympathetic are turning on them as well.

HahaHolyShit.PNG

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
It really is frightening how little Compound comedians must get per gig. I know we joke about their salaries on the Compound, but you'd think they'd be able to drum up support and eke out a living doing gigs. If that was their big gig though, and they probably made next to nothing after expenses, what's the point?
They all think they're six months away from stardom

Forum Clout
I own an events management company although it isn't comedy so the numbers might be off here but I've come to the conclusion that Nana must be in some major financial trouble to even have to appear here. The venue on a sell out would be like $15,000 so they (The venue) probably purchased the event for 6-7 thousand dollars.

This is where my estimates become a little off here but you would assume the "headline" acts are getting at least a thousand bucks since they're doing a majority of the work and that they are the "names" selling this thing, the only one I'm not so sure on is Mike Morse as I've never heard of him. Hypothetically lets say Shuli and Levy take a grand each and Morse gets 500 as the lesser name.

The 7 thousand is now $4500.00, lets say whoever made the deal takes 2k off the top to cover costs and take a little profit (Insurances, taxes, accommodation, travel) that leaves $2500.00 to be split between 7 guys which is approximately 350 dollars each.

Anthony as the bigger "name" might get a little more than the others but at best Anthony isn't making over 500-600 bucks to be here and he's doing a 4 hour round trip to make said money. For average joes like us that's a good amount of bread but this is a guy that used to make just under 100,000 a week to do radio...surely he doesn't need a few hundred dollars so badly

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony as the bigger "name" might get a little more than the others but at best Anthony isn't making over 500-600 bucks to be here and he's doing a 4 hour round trip to make said money. For average joes like us that's a good amount of bread but this is a guy that used to make just under 100,000 a week to do radio...surely he doesn't need a few hundred dollars so badly
A massive name standup like Chris Rock or Anthony Jeselnik or whatever might book themselves into a small club to rehearse new material or practice their routines. The Cellar comedians would literally do their sets for free on random nights to practice for a roast or some huge special. Because the payoff in the long run was doing a Comedy Central Roast or an HBO Comedy Special that would be seen by millions.

What exactly is the payoff for Anthony here? Other than him being strapped for cash and getting a short term boost of a few hundred bucks? How has he mismanaged his finances that badly? Gambling? Keith squandering money? Compound Media? Joe? Anthony should have over $20million in cash easily. A near three decades of being in NYC and Boston radio at the top of the pack and a giant deal at XM that had national FM simulcasts at one point. Plus the XFL gigs and other side ventures.

And $500 for one day is not a good deal when you don't work the other six days that week. If you made $500 a day working 5-6 days a week that is good money. But Anthony is only working these gigs at most 1-2 a days a week for extra cash. If he is broke it would be more pathetic and embarrassing than him getting caught with Sue Lightning or Self Cutting Girl.