• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Pottstown, PA gig last night turned out to be a total shit show!

Forum Clout
E2C6AD92-15F8-4FD7-8E4C-34C3FEBC2FB0.jpeg

4DDEAE02-0C51-4FBB-9A55-3F2838FCFA79.jpeg

Forum Clout
*passing out in those same clothes
He knows he'll be on a stage in front of people, yet he thinks nothing of mincing around in those tired, threadbare NYPD shirts Keith got him 12 years ago, and those filthy Kmart jeans he's always wearing. Nana can't be bothered to drop a hundred bucks on a new pair of pants and a clean new shirt.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
250 in attendance and there were over 300 unsold tickets ($9,500 worths) before the show began. This gig had been promoted for 4 months.

jpu9g220fjza1.jpeg

After travel, accommodation, food, paying 9+ acts and paying the venue I'm struggling to see how anyone's making a profit doing this nonsense.

Last edited:

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
It really is frightening how little Compound comedians must get per gig. I know we joke about their salaries on the Compound, but you'd think they'd be able to drum up support and eke out a living doing gigs. If that was their big gig though, and they probably made next to nothing after expenses, what's the point?