• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Pottstown, PA gig last night turned out to be a total shit show!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Shuli and Bob Levy were just on LOS and it was one of the most boring episodes in a long time. Shuli is (surprise!) very jewy.
They said on WATP they were complaining about certain first class flights not being up to their standards and Luis had to cut in and remind them who their audience is.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It really is frightening how little Compound comedians must get per gig. I know we joke about their salaries on the Compound, but you'd think they'd be able to drum up support and eke out a living doing gigs. If that was their big gig though, and they probably made next to nothing after expenses, what's the point?
Geno missed the cut lol.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Ashamed to admit this, but if I was like under a 3 hour drive from this, I would probably go, I would have probably even gotten VIP tickets, if just for the morbid curiosity. I wanna see if KC would do his "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!?" bit from the 90s.
I’d definitely drive a few hours to see Sal do stand up. Levy is the only competent standup on this bill.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t understand how Anthony Cumia, the second name on the biggest radio show only next to Howard, is being put on a list below:

Shuli, an intern on the post 2010’s shit era of Howard who quit like 3 years ago.
Bob Levy, a guy who hasn’t been on Stern in 20 years. Barely a comedian.
And…Mike Morse? Fucking who?

This fucking spaghetti nigger has the gal to trash Opie for doing interviews with potatos when he’s placed right next to one on the poster for his “big” “comedy” “gig”. Alongside such comedic legends like Mike Bochetti, Cardiff Electric and Will Cable.

I will remind everyone. Cumia regularly shit on Opie for trying to stay successful in the 2013-2016 era. He claimed that Opie should have just accepted he was on the decline and phoned it in, not attempting to get any bigger…

Well what the fuck is this? I don’t give a shit how many people subscribe to Compound vs Listen to Opie. It’s not about the numbers. Cumia is to this day chasing any smidge of relevance and trying to reinvent himself as a political pundit and stand up comedian. Everyone who used to be on the show fucking hates him though and he’s had to resort to trying to jumpstart this career doing spots after “Vince the Attorney”.

This is obscurity. Enjoy it, Anthony. You brought it all on yourself. Dumb fuck.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don’t understand how Anthony Cumia, the second name on the biggest radio show only next to Howard, is being put on a list below:

Shuli, an intern on the post 2010’s shit era of Howard who quit like 3 years ago.
Bob Levy, a guy who hasn’t been on Stern in 20 years. Barely a comedian.
And…Mike Morse? Fucking who?

This fucking spaghetti nigger has the gal to trash Opie for doing interviews with potatos when he’s placed right next to one on the poster for his “big” “comedy” “gig”. Alongside such comedic legends like Mike Bochetti, Cardiff Electric and Will Cable.

I will remind everyone. Cumia regularly shit on Opie for trying to stay successful in the 2013-2016 era. He claimed that Opie should have just accepted he was on the decline and phoned it in, not attempting to get any bigger…

Well what the fuck is this? I don’t give a shit how many people subscribe to Compound vs Listen to Opie. It’s not about the numbers. Cumia is to this day chasing any smidge of relevance and trying to reinvent himself as a political pundit and stand up comedian. Everyone who used to be on the show fucking hates him though and he’s had to resort to trying to jumpstart this career doing spots after “Vince the Attorney”.

This is obscurity. Enjoy it, Anthony. You brought it all on yourself. Dumb fuck.
Shuli* asked if he could relocate and not stay in NYC since they only do remote shows. They told him no so he quit then they allowed the whole staff to live wherever they wanted to. Shuli got motherfucked. Shalom, bitch.

Forum Clout
Geno missed the cut lol.
Geno was actually smart enough to pass.
EEA18A62-6158-4400-B312-56B093384F1B.jpeg