• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I know no one cares, but life is really rough right now, my depression is really killing me, i also have some chronic pain issues that dominate my life, i won't bore you guys with the details, but it's tough.

Lucyposting with you guys truly is one of the few bright spots in my day, i'm truly thankful for that, i said i will take a break, but perhaps i will stay, just post a little less i guess.

I know i will probably get a beating for this post, knowing this place, you cannot show any weakness around here, but i don't care.

Sorry for this diatribe, i know we come here for the laughs, Lucy bless you guys.

I completely get it. The best thing for chronic pain issues for me has been working out and cannabis.

I think that Lucy was dressed like a deer. The white portion on the head looks like antlers and there’s ears below them on the sides of her beautiful head.

G

I completely get it. The best thing for chronic pain issues for me has been working out and cannabis.

[MEDIA=youtube]hjlNzuB-cNQ[/MEDIA]

I think that Lucy was dressed like a deer. The white portion on the head looks like antlers and there’s ears below them on the sides of her beautiful head.

This is the first song i’ve heard of them but that’s a fucking banger. I’m going to look into them.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This is the first song i’ve heard of them but that’s a fucking banger. I’m going to look into them.
This is the first one i listened to, as i mentioned in a earlier post, it really speaks to me, it reminds me of the hell of going through the medical system for my pain problems, but them not doing anything to make it better, only taking my money and causing more pain.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I don't wan't to bore you with too much details, and i especially don't want to throw a pity party for myself, but my chronic pain problems are so debilitating that working out or almost any other such activity is like climbing mount everest for me.

I have chronic nerve pain, the pain is there 24/7 and it's especially prevalent around my head and eyes, i have had it for years but no medical professional has ever been able to find a cause, it's a constant struggle, but i'm not giving up, life is too precious even if you cannot live it to the fullest.

I'm sorry to make it so dark, i'm probably sharing way too much about myself, i know this forum really isn't the place for it.

Lucy bless you, you truly are a good guy, everyone in The Alliance is.

F0A00E8A-B956-4F42-9B08-2A013815F444.gif

Last edited:
G

I know no one cares, but life is really rough right now, my depression is really killing me, i also have some chronic pain issues that dominate my life, i won't bore you guys with the details, but it's tough.

Lucyposting with you guys truly is one of the few bright spots in my day, i'm truly thankful for that, i said i will take a break, but perhaps i will stay, just post a little less i guess.

I know i will probably get a beating for this post, knowing this place, you cannot show any weakness around here, but i don't care.

Sorry for this diatribe, i know we come here for the laughs, Lucy bless you guys.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SHGR2']
4T1O-1cbe6fc75cb296d8f.gif
[/URL]
Is it something genetic like Osteoporosis/Arthritis type pain? My mom has that and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, forget a brotherman. Hope you finally get it diagnosed, then healed.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Is it something genetic like Osteoporosis/Arthritis type pain? My mom has that and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, forget a brotherman. Hope you finally get it diagnosed, then healed.
The pain appeared out of nowhere a few years ago, i have been to a lot of medical professionals, but none of them seem able to diagnose the source of the pain.

Your words of encouragement means a lot to me, we all have our crosses to bear, i'll get through this, life is too precious to give up on, feeling like this really makes me appreciate the little things in life that still are able to give me joy.

Lucy bless you my friend.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm really sorry about your mother, i wish you and her all the strength in the world, bless you both.

Last edited: