Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

G

Your skin is still the colour of shit. The Based Bellucci Boys stay winning.
"Based Belluci Boys" in 2024

middle-aged-man-throwing-up-gang-signs.jpg

Log the fuck off...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
The richest man in Saudi Arabia is distantly related to me (Al-Amoudi, the Saudi-Ethiopian)

View attachment 182331View attachment 182330

You are materially and spiritually poorer than me...lived less of a "life" too.

Your spirituality is based on the rambling writings of a child rapist who had schizophrenia. Mohammad was a lying faggot and a false prophet. I may be in a wheelchair but my skin is not the colour of shit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Your spirituality is based on the rambling writings of a child rapist who had schizophrenia. Mohammad was a lying faggot and a false prophet. I may be in a wheelchair but my skin is not the colour of shit.
Say what you want about Jesus but he never fucked kids. Sick ass six pack too. INRI til I die.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
The richest man in Saudi Arabia is distantly related to me (Al-Amoudi, the Saudi-Ethiopian)

Prove your relationship to this half nigger.

My spirituality does not falter when an image of my prophet is shown and it does not when the King James Bible is desecrated. I read my bible daily, it’s what based Lucy Chads do while relaxing in their power chair. The power of Christ compels me to call Muhammad and your ’Allah’, Ba’al, faggots.

Now back to based Lucyposting:

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

View attachment 182331View attachment 182330

You were born in Saudi Arabia because your impoverished nigger mother had to go there as an immigrant to let the Saud’s shit in her mouth and hair for money.