• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
These are the only pussies i get to see these days, sniff.

IMG_20220626_055520.jpg

IMG_20220626_055908.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I think the forum should start a charity donation so you can get multiple prostitutes. You deserve to flood a hooker’s twat with semen. Obviously not the high priced ones, but some mid-ranged disease free ones.

The cats are adorable.
you're a good guy, i just want a girl who looks like Lucy to tuck me into bed at night, and to hold me in her strong arms while she rocks me gently to sleep, is that too much to ask for?

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
you're a good guy, i just want a girl who looks like Lucy to tuck me into bed at night, and to hold me in her strong arms while she rocks me gently to sleep, is that too much to ask for?

Honestly it’s not asking that much. Europe should have women who look Lucylike. A brunette female athlete with Xena proportions would work. Female shot putters would cuddle you all night. Lucy is udder perfection in your eyes, but I am certain someone out there has a similar look. It’s fated to happen. Gym rat girls need love too and they’re going to big spoon you. I see nothing but wins.

G

Honestly it’s not asking that much. Europe should have women who look Lucylike. A brunette female athlete with Xena proportions would work. Female shot putters would cuddle you all night. Lucy is udder perfection in your eyes, but I am certain someone out there has a similar look. It’s fated to happen. Gym rat girls need love too and they’re going to big spoon you. I see nothing but wins.

Well if you drink enough every girl starts to look like Lucy eventually, that’s my solution.

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
Well if you drink enough every girl starts to look like Lucy eventually, that’s my solution.

I agree. @ShutYourCakeHorn is a good guy, he should get his dick wet before finding his own Lucy. It’ll build his confidence up. He should hit on gym babes and ladies in bars, the worst they can do is walk off.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I love Maiden and Priest equally, to me they’re both incredible. Halford is a better singer than Dickinson though.
Maiden's riffs just don't have any bite imo. Outside of Somewhere in Time and Powerslave and a few songs here and there, I just don't understand the fascination. I get why people love the first two albums, but Di'Anno does nothing for me as a singer.

Re: the Nirvana shit, they mostly sucked too but if they were never popular then I'd say they'd be considered underrated. Pearl Jam's first three, maybe four albums were good, which means they pretty much haven't done anything good in thirty years. I never really liked Temple of the Dog either. AIC is based as fuck and while they're really not the same band any more without Layne, they're still good. Soundgarden is very hit and miss; love some songs, think others are complete shit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I know no one cares, but life is really rough right now, my depression is really killing me, i also have some chronic pain issues that dominate my life, i won't bore you guys with the details, but it's tough.

Lucyposting with you guys truly is one of the few bright spots in my day, i'm truly thankful for that, i said i will take a break, but perhaps i will stay, just post a little less i guess.

I know i will probably get a beating for this post, knowing this place, you cannot show any weakness around here, but i don't care.

Sorry for this diatribe, i know we come here for the laughs, Lucy bless you guys.

Last edited:
G

I know no one cares, but life is really rough right now, my depression is really killing me, i won't bore you guys with the details, but it's tough.

Lucyposting with you guys truly is one of the few bright spots in my day, i'm truly thankful for that, i said i will take a break, but perhaps i will stay, just post a little less i guess.

I know i probably get a beating for this post, knowing this place, you cannot show any weakness around here, but i don't care.

Lucy bless The Alliance.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SHGR2']
4T1O-1cbe6fc75cb296d8f.gif
[/URL]

This place can be depressing sometimes with all the negativity and drama. That’s why i mostly try to stay off-topic and try to focus on the positive interactions i have here. Maybe it’s time for a break but this place is like a drug, i can never truly quit cold turkey even if it doesn’t bring me joy anymore sometimes.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I know no one cares, but life is really rough right now, my depression is really killing me, i won't bore you guys with the details, but it's tough.

I know i probably get a beating for this post, knowing this place, you cannot show any weakness around here, but i don't care.
Say really or truly again