• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This is the worst suicide cult I've joined.
Shutterstock_10469627a.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Why?

Let me see your qualifications to shit on Patrick Tomlinson

obviously you need to be a literary peer to call him fat properly?

Shut up stupid

Jon Del Arroz is a fat pan handler, and you are simping for another man

Sad
You’re spending time on a message board to run down a chubby Sci-Fi author. I mean you know. That’s what we’re all here to do anyway. We just run down a different one.

I really don’t care if you like JDA or not. Your little Paul Revere bit is fun for you I’m sure.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
You’re spending time on a message board to run down a chubby Sci-Fi author.

You are retarded

I mean you know. That’s what we’re all here to do anyway. We just run down a different one.

Acknowledging you are retarded, then dismissing it doesn’t change the fact your being retarded

I really don’t care if you like JDA or not.

You obviously do

Your little Paul Revere bit is fun for you I’m sure.

I am just calling it how I see it, you seem to really seeth when your fatty gets called out

it’s really sad to see a grown man defend another grown man in such a subservient way

@The REAL JDA is mexican fatrick, he plays social justice warrior games, and he makes really bad comics

he asks for hand outs like a bum, and he is fat

cry more faggot

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
10 fucking pages of

View attachment 27762

Has to respond to every reply to correcT the record, if JDA is the Mexican Fatrick, you're the soulless, bat-eating insect chink Fatrick. Probably as fat as him, too.

I’ve only responded to people quoting me

You seem pretty mad tho

no one is making you read this 10 page thread champ