• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
lolwut? I'm not the one going I'M GOING TO KILL FAT BEANER JON DEL ARROZ FOR BEING A DIRTY SPIC

When did I ever say that I didn’t like Jon Del Arroz because of his race?

When did I ever threaten the fat ass?

You are really reaching, I made it clear the many reasons he annoys me. none of which have to do with him being a mud person

Keep crying, I’m starting to think you have a dog im this fight
:mel_md:

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
What a bunch of pissy-eyed faggots y'all are in this thread. The schizo single mom doesn't like my new author crush! That author guy isn't getting picked on enough for my liking! Let's all hug out our feelings and have a good cry about suicide. Bam is a nigger. Bam is a queen. Bitch I've been here forever. No me. I was here longer. No me I was.

What an absolute bunch of embarrassing cunts. No wonder we all used to be on reddit. The guy who wants to kill himself is the only one of you with the right idea.

End this bitch shit, drama queens. It's turning into a gay bar with worse clothes and more sodomy.

Here's a video of Bam abusing her kid. It's better content than anything in here. Except my brilliant commentary.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
When did I ever say that I didn’t like Jon Del Arroz because of his race?

When did I ever threaten the fat ass?

You are really reaching, I made it clear the many reasons he annoys me. none of which have to do with him being a mud person

Keep crying, I’m starting to think you have a dog im this fight
:mel_md:
lol "oh I hate him, but his race has nothing to do with it"

That's a cuck answer. I, on the other based end, think JDA is a good guy but I hate him because he's a burrito nigger.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
What a bunch of pissy-eyed faggots y'all are in this thread. The schizo single mom doesn't like my new author crush! That author guy isn't getting picked on enough for my liking! Let's all hug out our feelings and have a good cry about suicide. Bam is a nigger. Bam is a queen. Bitch I've been here forever. No me. I was here longer. No me I was.

What an absolute bunch of embarrassing cunts. No wonder we all used to be on reddit. The guy who wants to kill himself is the only one of you with the right idea.

End this bitch shit, drama queens. It's turning into a gay bar with worse clothes and more sodomy.

Here's a video of Bam abusing her kid. It's better content than anything in here. Except my brilliant commentary.

Kill yourself like @Malibu Dan is about to do

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
lol "oh I hate him, but his race has nothing to do with it"

That's a cuck answer. I, on the other based end, think JDA is a good guy but I hate him because he's a burrito nigger.

He doesn’t even look hispanic, it’s just another grift

thats why he had his animator “spic him up” in his cartoon avatar

edit:

Hola!

709-BB07-F-51-E7-424-A-A86-F-5494-FB62-C5-F5.jpg

Last edited:

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Kill yourself like @Malibu Dan is about to do
If I say yes, 20 of these soft hearted losers and the 2 women in here will try to comfort me and say how sorry they are about my gentle feelings and kind heart. Which is the only thing worse than @K-Schwabby and @JohnnyComeLately slap fighting over the honor of the beaner author of Conservatives Are The Best.... In Spaaaaaace.

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
If I say yes, 20 of these soft hearted losers and the 2 women in here will try to comfort me and say how sorry they are about my gentle feelings and kind heart. Which is the only thing worse than @K-Schwabby and @JohnnyComeLately slap fighting over the honor of the beaner author of Conservatives Are The Best.... In Spaaaaaace.
Let me in know when you kill yourself. I want to watch.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He doesn’t even look hispanic, it’s just another grift

thats why he had his animator “spic him up” in his cartoon avatar

edit:

Hola! soy gordo y no soy un buen autor

709-BB07-F-51-E7-424-A-A86-F-5494-FB62-C5-F5.jpg
He's Rittenhouse-white.

Which is the only thing worse than @K-Schwabby and @JohnnyComeLately slap fighting over the honor of the beaner author of Conservatives Are The Best.... In Spaaaaaace.
There's nothing worse than that, little baby infant.

And I will not convince you not to kill yourself.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Not for nothing but your pfp is fitting as fuck for that post.