• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
no "hispanic" poster here has ever been as spanish as me which is hilarious considering i have 0% spanish blood

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Jon Del Arroz a.k.a. Schrödinger's faggot. When you observe him, the sub simultaneously dies and becomes alive again with shitty threads.

Just make a JDA HATE THREAD already. Obviously there's potential.

You know personally, I don't know about these things. I just grab my coffee can and go put in my 8 and listen to the show / what @admin tells me.
As long as he's here and he's pulling his weight and can shoot the shit with the boys, I say he's fine.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
B51D46F8-9663-4F70-98CA-98C8CA31B477.jpeg
Oh my god. This whole time and nobody noticed.

One bottle of peroxide, per favor.

9d7045098557e7af40a1ef9d08e0d9ee.jpg

G

Why so much hate about JDA?
Yes he might be a pedophile (high school girls are in his shitty books) but dno if he really is one. Doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

JDA is so concerned about Sci fi freaks accepting him

687423e1c99dbb3ac511d1498752f644.jpg

Yet he posts shit like this without a thought

96f0fef3bc5e4ae9f08162ee22883dae.jpg

156a41285bb9953178b957a7623a7319.jpg

26c18a13d3d0675f0bde305a6cbcd2eb.jpg

This isn't me being a snowflake, I come here and read the most racist shit everyday. That's not what I'm getting at

It just comes off as phony and insincere that he's so concerned with saving face and making money. Embrace your racism and drop an N bomb or get the fuck out. If you're trying to be smart about it maybe don't post under rour real name. You don't think your publisher can find these posts?
The first quote is thanks me to daring to have him say "Nigger".

Transparent grifter, I saw right thru him from the get go.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Saying Nigger is usually overrated and/or redundant, we KNOWWW!

I respect Bams__Seed as a cultured & respectable nigger, 2/3 descriptors are positive & that's what I focus-on (she used to be hot too)... I'm not gonna destroy my brand to reinforce her self-hate.

I feel this pinyata's been smashed & nothing offensive came-out... let's move-on

G

I like JDA but Bam is correct in that we aren't a bunch of attention seeking minor celebrity worshipping queers too. We already killed the careers of the two hosts of the show, three if you count the worm, and it's called the OnA forums. And several side characters, relatives, and embarrassing talk show hosts.

To steal a phrase from the Commies: no gods, no masters. But also no leaders, no jannies and no simping for podcast hosts.

The only people we should be worshipping or ballwashing is the one true hero left in this world, Jon Snyder.

Also, nigger.
I like the part where both the cross eyed faggot and back alley Tunisian knife fighter looking wannabe white supremacist careers were destroyed.

But seriously folksh enough with the @JDA hate. I get it but as we all know around here anyone that attempts to ascend to leadership position that doesn’t resemble a long limbed witch doctor from an early nineties arcade game is basically digging his own rose garden.

tl;dr man, that cashier has got nice tits. I’m just gonna be upfront. Bitches in their early forties aren’t about that romantic bullshit from what I’ve heard.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Ok, I have the answer to resolve this breakdown here.

JDA: Tonight, you will stand outside of Hooligans. At the stroke of midnight, you must yell out five breakfast cereals in a 30 second time limit. If you don't succeed at this, the Farms will jump out of the shadows to beat you up, and per usual Proud Boy initiation, you have to suck all of their dicks. But not in a gay way.

Can we just sum it up as we all take our beatings around here, and if someone can't take it, they have every right to leave, but no one should expect preferential treatment? I think that's fair.