• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Oh my god. This whole time and nobody noticed.

One bottle of peroxide, per favor.

9d7045098557e7af40a1ef9d08e0d9ee.jpg
thank you, at first I thought he looked like Roland.

I knew he looked familiar

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Ok, @The REAL JDA , you've been called out. A Female PoC has politely asked you to call her a nigger. If you deny this request, you are officially racist.
He wussed out.

I don't care what any court in the land says, @The REAL JDA , you are one racist motherfucker. From now on I'm going to believe that everything you say is some sort of racist dog whistle.

We, on this board, don't take to your kind.

@admin : Can you change the new user registration form to have the user type "nigger" to prove they belong here?

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Oh my god. This whole time and nobody noticed.

One bottle of peroxide, per favor.

9d7045098557e7af40a1ef9d08e0d9ee.jpg
Totally forgot this guy. All I remember is him flirting with a bunch of kids at a pay phone. Can’t even find the video
im a faggot for sharing info that no one asked for

G

he thinks as long as he doesn't say the magic word he's not racist.
I think we're focusing too much on the racism and not getting to the core of the problem: the dude is whack as fuck. His only two moves are doing a podcast where he makes fun of people slightly more pathetic than him, and rattling the internet tin cup so he can fund his borderline pedophilia manga.

He can legitimately be the most racist person in the world and that wouldn't bother me as much as the fact that he sucks, and half this forum lovingly places his testicles in their mouth and tries to suck the wrinkles out of his sack because he's doing the exact same thing we're doing every day: bullying a fat dude. The only difference is he is doing it on YouTube and he has some slant-eyed bull dyke chortling at his insults.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I think we're focusing too much on the racism and not getting to the core of the problem: the dude is whack as fuck. His only two moves are doing a podcast where he makes fun of people slightly more pathetic than him, and rattling the internet tin cup so he can fund his borderline pedophilia manga.

He can legitimately be the most racist person in the world and that wouldn't bother me as much as the fact that he sucks, and half this forum lovingly places his testicles in their mouth and tries to suck the wrinkles out of his sack because he's doing the exact same thing we're doing every day: bullying a fat dude. The only difference is he is doing it on YouTube and he has some slant-eyed bull dyke chortling at his insults.
yeah i know but being called racist really bothers the dude so i'm gonna keep doing it until he's gone if he isn't already.

G

careful you don't get sued. these toxic "authors" like to weaponize defamation and libel to silence their critics.
I'm not scared of any racist author of pedophile manga.

He can sue me all he wants it doesn't change the fact that the man is a flagrant RACIST.